Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

riding in eastern mass.????????

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riding in eastern mass.????????

Hey i was wondering if anyone knows where to ride in eastern mass. near middleborough or plymouth. This is all because of the cops so if anyone knows where to ride LEGALLY would you please tell me. THANX

Old 03-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did u read the other thread about the plaistow rides. its really nice up there and its probably 1 hour and 30 minutes for you to get up there. we usually go up in groups and ride together.

Old 03-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Range Rover

Hey tbsleeper im only 14 years onld (going on 15) lol well and i dont know about how to get there too but yea i read the whole thing about the place you guys went and it sounds like a blast too. but yea its a pain in the *** to ride cuz of the cops and all but yea do you know anywhere closes (i live in wareham mass.) so if you know nething please let me know. THANX

Old 03-01-2004, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya im 14 goin onto 15 too but if u dont got a trailer and sum1 to drive then u cant go anywhere. i saw a place in that area that looked sweet. i posted it a while ago i think it was on the bridgewater line and right off the highway but i didnt know if it was legal to ride there. my bro goes to skool right there in mass maratime.

Old 03-02-2004, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: blastered24
Hey i was wondering if anyone knows where to ride in eastern mass. near middleborough or plymouth. This is all because of the cops so if anyone knows where to ride LEGALLY would you please tell me. THANX
I dont think you will find any legal places to ride over there . Unfortinatly the banned atv riding in Miles Standish in Plymouth years back . Pi$$ed me off . Was some great riding too.

Old 03-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

im 15 and live in kingston mass about 5 mins down the street from plymouth and me and my buds have a great place to ride wear the cops usually dont bother us. its the new route 44 there putting in. all around that area is a ton of pits a couple rough tracks and miles of trails all the way to the cape also there are some good hill climbs and tons of long wide straights great for draging [44 itself being 1 of the best].

Old 03-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Range Rover

Hey emac i live like 30 minutes away from plymouth. Do you know where wareham is? well where are the directions and there is no cops there and if they cathc you will they take ur quads or nething. and what do you ride emac.

Old 03-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

hey i ride a 01 400ex, look at the bottom of my post, ahh iv been caught once by the cops out there but luckily he was pretty kool and just told us to get out of his town [plympton], we were rite on the kingston plympton line wich is spary painted on the road. after talking to the cop for about 10 mins he even offered to race us down 44 for the right to ride in his town but the catch was if we lost we got a fine, no 1 took him up on his chalenge. oya and i no were wereham is, wat do u ride?

Old 03-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Range Rover

hey i have a 2003 blaster and im gettign a toomey exhaust for it and some razr's. but u wont get caught riding in plymouth right? or were u riding in the right place. but no one really bothers you..........?

Old 03-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

im interested in 4wheeling up in plaistow. Not too far from my house in salem, NH. shoot me an email with any questions and any plans for day trips.

thanks

Quick Reply: riding in eastern mass.????????