Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Plaistow this weekend 17th/18th

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 10:08 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plaistow this weekend 17th/18th

ya, the guy i was talking to was on a red rancher. his son has an orange ktm dirtbike. I have been goin there for a long time to and have never seen the EPA or anything. But that doesnt mean a thing. It only takes one time that they"ll be there and give you a fine. The guy told me if you arent registered you"ll most likely get towed. And even if you are registered you"ll just get a fine and be told to get out of here.
another reason why they EPA and state police are there is because within the past 2 years they have pulled about 150 burned cars out of there. Anyone remember the little car in the main pit that was all charcoaled? people steal cars, bring them in here and light them on fire. thats one of the main reasons. So because of people being stupid we cant bring our atvs in and have fun.

jeff

Old 04-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Trailblazer

Well, I'll be there regardless. It looks like it gonna be great weather this weekend. I put on my skid plate last sunday so rocks won't be an issue anymore. All I have to do is give them both fresh oil and I'll be good to go!! Got my new stainless steel oil filter to try out.

Old 04-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Range Rover

how did the skid plate bolt up?? you said you got the pro armor one and i an thinking about getting that one. is it an easy job?

jeff

Old 04-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

Im sorry to say but its you guys and your outrunning jonny law and refusing to regster and acting like you do that make trails close. Its really too bad people have to act like this when riding these trail its to bad im going to lose my right to ride over incompetance. I have to abide by the same laws as you all do and have to pay the same fees as you guys and I do it to support the sport that we all here enjoy. If you really dont want to pay the reg fees in nh then mass is a good place for you. Besides it seems quite clear you have absoutlly no respect for the sport and anyone elses riding areas.

Old 04-14-2004, 09:39 PM
Range Rover

aww thanks buddy for the info.

Old 04-14-2004, 11:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Can anyone go to this Plaistow location? I have a brand new 450R and haven't even ridden it yet. Should I register or not?

Old 04-14-2004, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

I'm registered and I live in NH.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]... z838mx do you ever ride in Plaistow? My feelings are this if it is a legal trail then register for sure, But Plaistow is not Legal well at least that what that NH map says. The Mass guys I ride with all RESPECT the sport and the trails so please don't come on this tread and bash them as we are all adults. If is was a LEGAL place to ride they all would register.

Old 04-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Dumbazz, It's up to you... I can tell you from past experience I have never seen and Fish & Game or Police up there. Jiffy had a run in with the EPA, But if you read the tread it was not where we ride. Bring the 450R up here to Plaistow it is a nice place for it. We all ride together at times so we all could show you around. The more people the better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Pro Rider

banshee no I dont ride in places that are nat areas that are legal. I dont go where we are not supposed to that is the point that is the kind of things that make people not like atvs that is the point im trying to make good people adulds or kids there are alot of places to ride and have fun running from the epa and riding in non legal places are not thing that show you respect the sport... Im not bashing as im making a point I actually saw this post that was started on another website and alot of people are upset that there are people posting that they dont care if its not legal there are going to ride anyway because it makes peopel not respect atvs and then that means it will never be a legal riding area and getting legal riding areas are closed. Im not trying to be a jerk but use some commen sence and if your going to do ileagle riding dont boast it all over the internet.

Old 04-15-2004, 09:33 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: z838mx
banshee no I dont ride in places that are nat areas that are legal. I dont go where we are not supposed to that is the point that is the kind of things that make people not like atvs that is the point im trying to make good people adulds or kids there are alot of places to ride and have fun running from the epa and riding in non legal places are not thing that show you respect the sport... Im not bashing as im making a point I actually saw this post that was started on another website and alot of people are upset that there are people posting that they dont care if its not legal there are going to ride anyway because it makes peopel not respect atvs and then that means it will never be a legal riding area and getting legal riding areas are closed. Im not trying to be a jerk but use some commen sence and if your going to do ileagle riding dont boast it all over the internet.
First off I am register in MASS and NH...

You are probably making a good point maybe people should start e-mail each other rather then posting it on the internet????

Quick Reply: Plaistow this weekend 17th/18th