Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Originally posted by: TractorPacker
So like when you were 38?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Kinda hard to ride a bicycle in the sand , wasn't it? LOL
I didn't realize U 2 where so darn funny, I think U should take ur show on the road [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: TractorPacker
So like when you were 38?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Kinda hard to ride a bicycle in the sand , wasn't it? LOL
I didn't realize U 2 where so darn funny, I think U should take ur show on the road [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
OK! Hi Jim!

Old 12-10-2005, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

I will probably be going down with Chris the week prior to, driving to Phx Az first, then over to Glamis on Thurs or Friday. The races are on Sunday. Still trying to work out the details. Ill let ya know asap. The weekend I reference is MLK Jr. Weekend. FYI.

Bear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: 2fun
Never been to Glamis, but I think I might like to go sometime with a big group![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I havn't been their in over 30 years.....I think it's time to go back..!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anytime you guys get the urge to head to Glamis give me a little notice so I can take the time off and I'm there!!
I'm dying to go do some warm weather winter dunin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 06:41 AM
Pro Rider

We are going to be there for MLK Jr Weekend 2006 if you want to meet that soon. Sandbomber is even going.

Ken

Old 12-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

If I dont get a chance to see any of you before the holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The Bear.

Old 12-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

PS

The Bear aint working on Christmas day this year. Drive Safe!

Old 12-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Just thought I'd drop in and say hey... another local here.... I've met/talked with a few of you guys over the years... Just bought myself an '06 Raptor 700R, and I've been surfing the forums again to learn about my new toy... I had to create a new user name.... couldn't go by "chad400ex" any more...

Old 12-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Chad,

Glad to hear from ya. I wish my new bike was here in time for Christmas. Bummer. That 700 is a sweet ride. Enjoy!

Bear

Old 12-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

Ah, I almost forgot. Presidents Day Weekend, theres a large gathering of riders, the usuals, at Florence in the state campground. Man, why did I forget. Someone will chime in with it. The mind is going.

Bear

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.