Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

[quote]
Originally posted by: RPM
Bigdaddy660R,

Where exactly is Spinreel? I have heard people talk about it, but to tell you the truth, I have no idea where it is located. How is the riding there? Big Hills, Trails, ???

Spinreel is on the north end of Coos bay riding area, its about 13 miles south of Reedsport. Its a very cool place to ride, good size dunes lots of tree shots and a hole bunch of trails.... Jim

Old 06-24-2004, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider

Ill be pulling in sometime after noon with the Wrangler and a couple of toys. I hope to see ya there.

Old 06-24-2004, 05:04 AM
RPM
Pro Rider

We are taking off for Florence at 1:00 on Thursday (The 24th) and will be there until July 2nd, at Driftwood. Hope to hook up with some of you. You can't miss my BIG Green 700, it has a Kawie Green Kawasaki flag on the wip, and has a big RPM on the front fender.

Old 06-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

Im still going, maybe I wont be riding like I normally do (aggressive), but this trip has been planned for too long to let an injured back keep my toes out of the sand.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2004, 01:32 AM
Trailblazer

What happened to your back? 20-foot jump? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

Nah, nothing as dramatic. Moving a doggone trailer at work. Its driving me nuts being on light duty and being "office boy"! You should hear the stupid phone calls I get from the public! I think some of them actually need help with instructions on how to breathe!

Im still going to ride next week regardless. I have been planning this trip all year![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: DSXBEAR
You should hear the stupid phone calls I get from the public! I think some of them actually need help with instructions on how to breathe!

LOL, HOW DO THEY GET A DRIVERS LICENSE to share our fine roads and hiways, thats the scary part!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2004, 06:48 AM
Pro Rider

Back from the Oregon Coast. Weekend was great. I improved the "kids" riding skills by spending alot of time riding at their speed for once. They loved the follow the leader routine this time!

Junior actually caught a little air on the Warrior! ( 2 inches!) Woo hoo! He is the most conservative rider! He now decited that an automatic transmission sucks.

My next ride will be to Oregon Dune Fest when I return from NYC. Hope to see some of you there!

Ken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Playing in New York City and thinking about riding. Ahhhhh dunefest is getting closer.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2004, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

Kiley123 and I are rounding up a few for some trail riding at Jones Creek ORV in the hills east of Vancouver tomorrow at 5pm. Anyone interested, meet us there! Got 4 of us going so far. Should be free of dust with the recent weather change. Little mud is good for the complexion, the women tell us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ken

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.