Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

2fun,

I still have those pics, but everytime I reduce them to go on ATVCONN it pixels out. Send me your email and Ill send them to ya. Im back at work, going to do a light ride this weekend to test it.

Ken

Old 10-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Anybody from this thread going to da dunes for the Turkey day? There is a few PSAR boys and girls going to the Horsfall.

Old 10-10-2006, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSXBEAR
2fun,

I still have those pics, but everytime I reduce them to go on ATVCONN it pixels out. Send me your email and Ill send them to ya. Im back at work, going to do a light ride this weekend to test it.

Ken
PM sent! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006, 03:50 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TractorPacker
Anybody from this thread going to da dunes for the Turkey day? There is a few PSAR boys and girls going to the Horsfall.
Hey bro! hows it going?? Long time no see! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I probably will be spending that day with family and friends, but thanks for the heads up!
Any other future rides in the works??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Range Rover

We will be in Florence this weekend. Anyone Care to join us, we will be staying at the Odd fellows in florence with the Temporaryinsandity crew.

Pat

Old 10-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Originally posted by: 2fun
Hey bro! hows it going?? Long time no see! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I probably will be spending that day with family and friends, but thanks for the heads up!
Any other future rides in the works??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Family and friends, tt the dunes. It kinda works, got the wife to buy it anyway.

I haven't done much riding, had knee surgery in May. This will be my frist time back ont he 450, since the wipe out. I tried starting it a few weeks ago. That works, so I must ride.

No other rides down there, that I am aware of. Presidents day at Sand Lake.

Old 10-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2fun

Family and friends, tt the dunes. It kinda works, got the wife to buy it anyway.

I haven't done much riding, had knee surgery in May. This will be my frist time back ont he 450, since the wipe out. I tried starting it a few weeks ago. That works, so I must ride.

No other rides down there, that I am aware of. Presidents day at Sand Lake.
Sorry to hear about the knee bro!!! How'd THAT happen?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Perhaps we will have to wait till next year then if you guys aren't heading to Florence or Winchester anymore this year.... so sad.... lol

Old 10-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RTOYZ
We will be in Florence this weekend. Anyone Care to join us, we will be staying at the Odd fellows in florence with the Temporaryinsandity crew.

Pat
Pat, thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately, I work this weekend! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I hope the weather is as good for you this coming weekend as it was for us last weekend!! Man!! It was TOTALLY GORGEOUS down there!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2006, 03:58 AM
Pro Rider

OK, I missed that one Pat. I was mudding at Longview because no one wanted to go to the sand on Sunday. How was the weather. Bummer, I wish I had check ed the thread. 2fun, I will email you with pics soon. Im at work.

This weekend, Sunday Woodland MX. Son is tied in 1st for points.
Following Weekend. Final Race NW QUAD NATIONALS. Son is in 2nd and Me in 3rd. Racing with some great ppl. Then its sand Season. LOL. PNW STyle = WET.

Ken

Old 10-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider

Bear,
Congrats on the race placement!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats awesome!

On another note, I just purchased a new towing rig! Yee Haw!!! The local dealerships are blowing out the 06's, so I swooped in on a 2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins turbo diesel quad cab 4X4 big horn edition with tow package, etc!!!

Got it for 30,988!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Now I need to go looking for an enclosed trailer![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Looking to get a V-nose (20-24 foot), so that the trips to St. Anthony and the Oregon coast are a bit more pleasurable![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.