Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 04:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Cummins and pumpers and bleeders. Man, I got to be careful that I dont get anywhere between you and RTOYZ. LOL. Pat, did you talk him out of that Ford?

Bear

Old 11-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Range Rover

Not only did 2-fun get a cummins, he is also on the Insandity site quite a bit now. He is warped like the rest of us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bear??? whats wrong with the back you sissy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I dont come on here very much lately LOL

Old 11-11-2006, 01:29 AM
Trailblazer

Anyone in the Portland area that wants to do some trail riding sometime hit me up. I have alot of forest land behind my house. Miles of logging roads and quad trails. It starts right from the end of my driveway. We could always make some new trails too. Bring a machette!

Old 11-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSXBEAR
Cummins and pumpers and bleeders. Man, I got to be careful that I dont get anywhere between you and RTOYZ. LOL. Pat, did you talk him out of that Ford?

Bear
I dunno Bear..... you might like it!! LOL!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

As far as the choice in truck, that was all mine. I liked the fact that the Dodge 2500 diesel was several thousand less than the Fords, and I also like the legendary reliability of the Cummins diesel! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BTW, I still haven't recieved those pics yet.... Cummon... admit it, you accidentally erased them didn't you....???? LOL!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Gavatron;
Thats an awful nice offer there! Sounds like lots of cool riding! Too bad I don't have a 4X$ utility type vehicle!
BTW, where is Gaston located??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2006, 02:06 AM
Pro Rider

Bear,
Sent you a PM

Old 11-16-2006, 01:11 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 2fun

Gavatron;
Thats an awful nice offer there! Sounds like lots of cool riding! Too bad I don't have a 4X$ utility type vehicle!
BTW, where is Gaston located??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
It's about 10 miles south of Forest Grove.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

I found this thread laying on the bottom of the second page. I am dissapointed.

We did 4 days at Coos bay. It rain just about non stop except Saturday, that was almost t shirt weather. We were able to ride to spinreel and out to the beach and back, without a rain drop.

I finally went into a hole I couldn't get out of, without help. My brother took me to it and said only skinny guys on 700's could make it. I dropped down in and was thinking crap I can't see the bottom yet. Turned around and got about a quad from the first level bench. Tried 3 more time to same spot each try. It took 4 of us to drag it that last quad length. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Atleast I have finally found a challenge, I guess.

Old 12-01-2006, 04:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Bear??? whats wrong with the back you sissy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I dont come on here very much lately LOL
Yeah, its been a while for me. I just posted on the PSAR strand too. Gotta get back in my groove with my friends again and do some ridin!

Bear

Old 12-01-2006, 04:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TractorPacker
I found this thread laying on the bottom of the second page. I am dissapointed.

We did 4 days at Coos bay. It rain just about non stop except Saturday, that was almost t shirt weather. We were able to ride to spinreel and out to the beach and back, without a rain drop.

I finally went into a hole I couldn't get out of, without help. My brother took me to it and said only skinny guys on 700's could make it. I dropped down in and was thinking crap I can't see the bottom yet. Turned around and got about a quad from the first level bench. Tried 3 more time to same spot each try. It took 4 of us to drag it that last quad length. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Atleast I have finally found a challenge, I guess.
I have a Warn winch for the LTR 450 for the Magazine Project. Yet to take the pics. Wheres yo hole at? LOL. Warn should have the mock up done here really soon.

Been awhile since I saw you TP. Hows the family doing?

Take care,

Bear

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.