Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride in northern MN? places to ride if you're coming to Manitoba

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride in northern MN? places to ride if you're coming to Manitoba

Hey i live in southern Manitoba and would like to go riding in northern Minnesota and was wondering which place had the best riding for my a sport quad? If anyone comes to Manitoba to ride try out Woodridge and the sandilands area its fun. They both have lots of trails for any quad 4x4 or sport they have a lot of trails for both.

Old 05-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where to ride in northern MN? places to ride if you're coming to Manitoba

Originally posted by: flyboyz
Hey i live in southern Manitoba and would like to go riding in northern Minnesota and was wondering which place had the best riding for my a sport quad? If anyone comes to Manitoba to ride try out Woodridge and the sandilands area its fun. They both have lots of trails for any quad 4x4 or sport they have a lot of trails for both.
Gilbert MN is suppose to be awesome, im making a trip up there this summer. it's a huge park i've read/heard. I got relatives in Portage La Prarie (just west of Winnepeg) I bet you got some awesome places to ride up there?

Old 05-11-2004, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

flyboyz:

Heres a Link to the Gilbert riding area.

I about freaked when I heard this was open in Gilbert...

I hav not been here yet.Did not no about this ATV Riding Area till late last year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Im looking to Ride here a Few times this year.

Seeing How the Cabin is in Cotton MN About 20mins away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

psychotic400ex:

Did you make it out to the Pit last weekend????

Old 05-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: ZButcheR
flyboyz:

I hav not been here yet.Did not no about this ATV Riding Area till late last year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Seeing How the Cabin is in Cotton MN About 20mins away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

psychotic400ex:

No, I got grounded for 2 weeks b/c I wrecked my mom's car. My bro and buddys were out there. you prolly saw them. a Red 400ex and blue YFZ both had girls on the back. And a White Jeep Cherokee, and a Red Jeep Cherokee and a Blue and Grey F-350....All with lifts and cruising around out there. Cant beleave I had to miss it.....

Old 05-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: psychotic400ex
Originally posted by: ZButcheR
flyboyz:

psychotic400ex:

No, I got grounded for 2 weeks b/c I wrecked my mom's car. My bro and buddys were out there. you prolly saw them. a Red 400ex and blue YFZ both had girls on the back. And a White Jeep Cherokee, and a Red Jeep Cherokee and a Blue and Grey F-350....All with lifts and cruising around out there. Cant beleave I had to miss it.....
Ya I think i saw them,ther was a few Hotties out there on Sunday lol

I had the Helmet Cam going. got to see some guy Wipe hard but my tape ran out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

The dude Broke his hand/Ribs & some Sand Rash...

Also messed up his G/F 400ex...