Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Need riding buddies have great spot near oklahoma city

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need riding buddies have great spot near oklahoma city

We go to the Canadian River in Purcell. We live in lexington, so all we have to do is cross the bridge. When we first bought our 6 yr old a 90cc, we had it out in the yard, he about hit the mailbox, the neighbors fence..we thought GREAT! What have we done??? But once we got him out on the river in wide open space, it was a sigh of relief. There are a lot of ppl that go down there, but when you get down there and are riding in one particular area, ppl are pretty much respective about it. Purcell is the only place to get in on the river. I dont think ppl ride on the river where it crosses through Norman @ I-35 and Hwy9, even though you can ride(if the river is low enough) from Purcell to Norman. In Purcell at the train station, ppl park there and ride the trail down to the river, others drive, we do, its a lot easier. I love living 1 mile away from it, I could almost live ON it, it never gets boring to me, as it is always changing, greenery growing, ppl making new trails. My husband put a handful of sand on my head and ordained me "river rat"...lol

Old 08-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey All, You guy from Mustang and especially Norman need to come ride with us in macomb, Ok
I am there every Sat. & Sun. Same thing store around the corner. Drag track flat track trails and some monster hills.

www.Bigredoffroadok.com E-Mail me if you want to ride
Mike
mcattack@mbo.net

Old 08-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Trailblazer

I've been there to Big Red Offroad! Ya, it's cool!

Old 08-15-2006, 06:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

wampuskitty what do you ride? You have probably seen me there i use to have an lt250r then a banshee and now a ltr450 c ya there!!

Old 08-16-2006, 12:29 AM
Trailblazer

We have only been there once, and it was just the owner there. So we had the whole place to ourselves. We never liked to find it. Red arrows=difficult, um YES. I have posted somewheres on here about the park, the web address I think. But I don't have a helmet, and in a place like that, I want a helmet. I would love to see some of the dirt bikes kick up the dust on the red trails! Well haha red for difficult, but the dust is red too.

Old 09-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi I have had my Grizzly 660 for about 3 months now, I noticed this post is pretty old but I still need more places to ride and people to go with, I'll be checking back daily so if you know where we can go im ready.

Old 09-16-2006, 12:17 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: IBUILDNOLEAKS
Hi I have had my Grizzly 660 for about 3 months now, I noticed this post is pretty old but I still need more places to ride and people to go with, I'll be checking back daily so if you know where we can go im ready.
IBUILDNOLEAKS Check out Club News and Events then Central Oklahoma ATV Club and you will find thousands of post one where to ride around here!

Old 09-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Weekend Warrior

wildraptor come on out I will be at big red all weekend. Not to far from you if your in choctaw