Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Info on Honobia Creek and Broken Bow OK. needed

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 09:10 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Info on Honobia Creek and Broken Bow OK. needed

bump

Old 04-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Info on Honobia Creek and Broken Bow OK. needed

I know this is a old thread but I am hoping there are some of you guys still around that have the good info. We have a group heading down to Honobia for 3 days of riding and camping off of the quads. We plan on carrying everything on the quads that we will need. Does anyone have any good maps, coordinates, or routes that would be good for us. We are hoping to ride trails and old logging roads that are mostly grown over. The plan is to ride all day and find a camp spot in the evening. We were thinging of heading northeast out of Honobia and looping around and heading south to Brokenbow lake and back. Is that realistic? I know it is one thing to look at a map and plan and being down on the ground trying to find the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It would be nice to also swing down by a store so we could buy some gas if needed or drop off any trash. We will each be carring 5 gallons of fuel. Last trip these guys rode 200 miles so we are shooting for that again but it was in a different area. Any input would be great.

Greg