Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Sicily Island,La.

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 12:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island,La.

So, Is anybody planning on being there besides Shaunonl1?

Old 08-05-2004, 04:45 AM
Trailblazer

i will prolly be there 13 or 14th, look fer me on a read and black d2 650 with a drag pipe

Old 08-05-2004, 08:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds good. I will hope to be there also. Just to let everybody know. I have lengthened the dragstrip with my own equipment. I will also have my equipment with me when I do go....just to keep the dragstrip right. FYI: Dragstrip is approx 600ft long!!!!

Old 08-05-2004, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

Good Job choose! It def needed a few more feet....The Dr. called yesterday and they have scheduled my suregery for Tuesday, so I will see yall in about 5 weeks out there....Keep me posted with the progress.

Old 08-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Trailblazer

I've seen where choose lenghtened the drag strip. it's a definite improvement. Anyone who foound it too short before, for sure needs to give it another chance. Also, if it gets too rough, dennis keeps an old fence gate with weights on it. It does a great job of smoothing out minor bumps.

Old 08-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Trailblazer

are they req ppl to ride with helmets on? or any other equip flags ect

Old 08-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

He requires minors to wear helmets now that a 13yr old flipped his bike 6 times while dragging and broke his arm and suffered a bad blow to the head. He is starting to implement the flags also.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:32 AM
Trailblazer

A few things here. First, Dennis, the guy that owns the place has been saying all along that he is undeveloped, if you go there and notice something that needs to be done, tell him, he wants to know what WE want, he is very interested in pleasing his customers. Also, about the trails, its true he needs to do more work on them, but as for me, i thinks the work need to be minimal, when i trail ride i don't look for paved roads , the challnge is the attraction. Also me and choose to lose, went throught several of his trails, he has lots of mud, he just needs someone that knows how to trail ride to cut him some trails. And lastly, an update on the drag strip. HE has 600 feet marked out, with about 200 of shutdown room after that. He keeps it smooth , no whoops like at la dunes, dennis's track is like glass. If you want to drag, there is no reason to go to ladunes anymore. peace out.

Old 08-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey guys, i've been meanin to get up there and check it out. Now, my wife bought a street bike so, guess what, now i need a street bike. so, if anyone knows of anyone lookin to buy a raptor, i have a nice one for sale. 2002 raptor, fmf pipe, and since you guys ride in the dunes, ill throw in the paddles, and also the trailer comes with it. $4000, good deal, i just need a street bike now. all ive riden it since ive had it is at little sahara one weekend, thats all the paddles have on them too. i try and get a pic in my profile. thanks for any help guys. anyone going this weekend? i wouldnt mind checkin this place out before i off the bike. oh, im in biloxi ms now and live in Little rock so, i can travel in between on weekends for delivery. thanks

Old 08-27-2004, 06:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will be going to Sicily Island on the 4th and the 5th.

Quick Reply: Sicily Island,La.