Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

BAUER'S PIT!!!!!!! :D

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BAUER'S PIT!!!!!!! :D

Things looked really grim for a while.

There are meetings planned for this next week. A committee will be formed to represent the 3 major groups (ATV's, dirtbikes, and OHV's).

I might have some news to share after Saturday night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

WE all wish you luck in your battle to keep your riding area open, go with an open mind and be very well prepared!!!!!!!!

Old 07-23-2004, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

BigDaddy,

Thanks for the support. It's people like you on a national basis that really helps the sport by supporting those across the country. We went to the last commissioner's meeting with 173 online signatures. It turned out that it wasn't needed, but ZButcher has a great deal of credit coming for his time and efforts behind this. I did take the petition to another meeting that just completely floored the other off-road groups that attended.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Thanks to everyone for your support. Everything we do affects all off-roaders nation wide.

Old 07-24-2004, 12:34 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Good luck in your meeting. We all need to work hard to keep our riding areas open!

Old 07-24-2004, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

LEP7MM, your words R to kind sir, BUT THX[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just shy of 200 signatures now + what ever you have got[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

On them conditions of appoval for DaPIT....

IMO,There R so many HOLES in that you could strain spaghetti through it............

like #1. The operation and site shall comply with Federal,State,& Local Rules & Regulations...

Now to me, The Federal & State Laws, Should Be fine.

& Dapit should be set up to run accordingly..

Just like the Tri county ATV Park is set up down the road....

But thay throw in the Local thing...witch means that thay(chair committee) can make Regulations up as thay see fit.

case in point #18 Noise shall be Limited to no more than 50db @ the property Line....

This is a Joke...Right????? I can Fart that loud...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

& Theirs A few other things that I dont feel Like bringing up now.

So Weres that meeting on Saterday?????

Old 07-24-2004, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

the meeting tonight is at the Signature Bar and Grill in Faribault. As far as the "Conditions" are concerned, they will have to make way for the state reg's if I have my way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Things are really looking up. Hopefully I will have more info that I can share tonight.

I can say that there was a "drive-by" of the pit, but not of that nature. What was seen/said was, oh let's say, "VERY POSITIVE". We will be discussing this at the meeting more in depth. We will also be assigning a committee to oversee the posibilites.

Old 07-24-2004, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

Blah I cant make it tonight.....

Have a Beer on me...

& Keep us in the loop.....

Old 07-24-2004, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider

yeah definitely tell us how it goes, haha I was in that bar last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2004, 01:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

Just thought we'd let you know that those of us from the So. MN 4 Wheelers will be in attendance at the meeting on Tuesday! We're putting signs on our cars at a compact car race tonight at the Waseca Co. Fair to get as many people at the meeting as possible in support of the pit.

Old 07-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks again Dave for all the work you have been doing. It's good to hear things are looking a little better for us MN riders. Im getting the itch to ride bad! It's great to have national support. This is one thing not just one person can get to work.

Quick Reply: BAUER'S PIT!!!!!!! :D