Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

deepwater Missouri

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 10:34 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default deepwater Missouri

We've been there a few times in the last couple months. I haven't noticed any of the vbad vibes. Sure there are some a-hole kids there, but I am getting old (32) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just pick up your trash and keep the parking lot shows to a minimum and all will be okay. Last time there was a Sheriff talking to various people in the parking lot. I never got word of what he was talking about though

Chris

Old 09-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Weekend Warrior

Im one of the goofs kansascitysam pulls out,I have been going to deepwater about every weekend since we first went.I think of course the trails have to do with the weather, they are real good if it hasnt rained.But I love the open dirt area,people are really starting to pick it up also.in fact there was about ten of us helping a dad get his kids bike going everybody pitched in.
I do wish that they would charge and keep it safe and clean, the biggest prob is the jerks who fly down the roads.and the fools with no protective gear.Sam and I freaked on the little kids with no protection while there parents looked on!!!!!!

Old 12-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Trailblazer

I was at deepwater one day....and u know that mud puddlue over by that giant mudhole....there was these guys that pulled up in a big dodge ram...they guy opened the door and about 15 beer bottles fell out of the truck, and he juss pushes them with his foot into the mud puddle...i was like peaple really dont give a crap about this place......then the peaple were drinkin and riding there quad at the same time trying to pull wheelies.....this guy was doing wheelies so big that he carcked his back fender on one of time he did a wheelie.........peaple dont care anymore!!!!!!!!!!!