Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Northeast ohio riders

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005 | 06:34 AM
|
Range Rover
Default Northeast ohio riders

Any riders / ride areas in ne oh. Right now ride about 15 miles in the winter and 20 in the summer in painesville ohio. travel often (out of state). just looking for something different or some different people to ride half way respectfully with (i am a cop). Mainly 4x4 b/c were we ride in painesville, its not very kind to sport bikes. anyone know good areas in lake, geuaga or ashtabula county areas let me know let me know. willing to travel approx and hour.

Old 02-10-2005 | 01:06 PM
|
Range Rover

Nobody

Old 02-10-2005 | 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

i never rode out that way. just finding some good places south of me, towards rogers ohio.

Old 02-10-2005 | 08:34 PM
|
Range Rover

How many miles approx. can you ride where you ride. In painesville we have 15 in the winter and about 25-30 in the summer. I plan on cutting more trails this spring but it probably wont be but 3-4 miles.

Old 02-12-2005 | 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

well by me i could ride for a long time, down the RR tracks. but thats not what you are looking for. we are stuck with a small sandy area with little trails that go into deap mud, but not as many miles that you have.

Old 02-16-2005 | 01:23 PM
|
Range Rover

Im looking for anything and just about anybody to ride, to share locations. Is tha rr that you ride the old railroads nowowed by the state

Old 02-16-2005 | 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

if you are refering to the rr bed that is now the stupid bike trail, i dont ride that one anymore. i got poped one time with my wife on the back, got a warning. that was all i needed to stay off of that trail. the other rr tracks are still up and running. the small sandy area is about 15 acers big, with alot of little trails going off from there.

Old 02-16-2005 | 07:03 PM
|
Range Rover

YEA, I USE TO RIDE THE OLD RAIL BED UNTIL THEY TURNED IT INTO A BIKE PATH. USE TO START IN SAYBROOK THEN END UP DOWN BY WARREN AROUND YOU BUT THAT CAME TO AN END. THOSE WHERE THAT GOOD OL' DAYS

Old 02-16-2005 | 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

hey dw, have you guys checked out the rumble on the ridge in adena, oh. pretty big get together for quads and dirtbikes. great weekend for riding. trails aren't too hard for younger riders if any, and the older "kids" can have a blast too. next one is april 9. maybe check it out. search for rumble on the ridge, i thinks its the first site up.

Old 02-16-2005 | 07:35 PM
|
Range Rover

YEA IVE BEEN THERE. THERE IS ALSO A PLACE A LITTLE AWAY FROM RUMBLE ITS RALLEY IN HERRICK VALLEY. IVE BEEN JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE IN OHIO. BUT IM LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE IN MY AREA I CAN JUST RIDE ANYTIME. UNFORTUNATELY RUMBLE AND RALLEY ARENT OPEN ALL THE TIME. WHERE IN WEST VIRGINIA ARE U AT.

Quick Reply: Northeast ohio riders