Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

places to ride in southern minnesota

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 02:14 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default places to ride in southern minnesota

where are some good places to ride around cannon falls, Northfield, Redwing minnesota. I really want to go to bauers pit but can't anymore. I plan on trying out the TRI county atv park this summer but is there any other good places to ride, anything like bauers pit?

Old 04-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

Tri-county is gonna be the closest thing to Bauers.you could travel a bit more south to kellog to ride the snake creek trail or a bit further south to trout valley trail.other wise you gotta head north or east to wisconsin for trails.

Old 05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: camando56
where are some good places to ride around cannon falls, Northfield, Redwing minnesota. I really want to go to bauers pit but can't anymore. I plan on trying out the TRI county atv park this summer but is there any other good places to ride, anything like bauers pit?
There's not alot of choices anymore my friend.
We usually just head up to Nemadji.

Old 05-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

The southeast corridor trail is down there too. Its an unusual trail, it kind of makes its way, between farm and ranch fields, and every now and then, there a wooden bridge, to go over the barbed wire. If your just looking for a quick saturday ride, its worth the trip. You can get on the trail in stockton, or altura.
welcome to the forums

Old 05-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have some nice trails in the medford area not really legal but have been riding therefor 15 years really deep mud and some hills 4x4 only also river riding.

Old 05-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

ericsno2,if its not really legal to ride there my opinion would be to not spread the word about the area.if it starts getting too many people in there and the property owners get outraged it will only blacken an already tarnished image us off-road riders have.the best route would be for you and or a local club to work with the owners to get permission to use the area.

Old 05-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Trailblazer

Myself and a couple friends plan to go riding at Snake Creek soon, maybe you're interested in that? It's about 45 minutes south of Red Wing, where we are from. There are a couple other trails a bit further south that I haven't ridden but a friend has and we will be going to those also soon.

Trending Topics

Old 05-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: minnrider
ericsno2,if its not really legal to ride there my opinion would be to not spread the word about the area.if it starts getting too many people in there and the property owners get outraged it will only blacken an already tarnished image us off-road riders have.the best route would be for you and or a local club to work with the owners to get permission to use the area.
minnrider,

thanks for pointing this out. As far as riding the river, it's more than likely illegal as well, and if caught, you WILL be facing hefty fines.

One word of advice, read the MN DNR regulations before you get on your machine again and find out where you can and cannot ride.