Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

black river falls wisconsin

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005 | 07:14 PM
Range Rover
Default black river falls wisconsin

Originally posted by: upnort
Was in BRF this w/e also Saturday. Darn nice time. Done the mud hole search found enough to be content. Will be going back fathers day w/e for 2nds. Anybody know what Clark is like?

We will also be there Fathers Day weekend with about 25-30 riders, Staying at the Arrowhead Lodge. Clark County is a great system although some of the trails are gravel roads that everyone just cruises on.....60+ some of the guys were going [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Stop by the Lodge and look us up...can't miss our group. We usually have a big circus tent set up and the beer going after riding in the parking lot.

Old 05-31-2005 | 07:16 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: naed
500 efi..Looked for you at the Orange Moose and think I found your trailer but got a late start and missed you. We also went to Millston and may have seen you but don't know. My son-in-law and daughter were both riding Banshee's and I was riding a LT 500r w/cbr600 motor and had a couple of my grandkids with us. Then the next day they went to Neilsville and so on but broke a chain and had to come back. I took the grand kids fishing. Nice weather. For those who want to know, the trails are really good, could actually use a little rain. So enjoy if you come..Dean

Never been to Neilsville. Is that leg of the trip worth while? Any good places in town to stop and get a good burger or? We usally just keep treking North till we get to Rock Dam but would not mind taking the leg to Neilsville.

Thanks

Old 05-31-2005 | 08:08 PM
Range Rover

Is there a loop threw Neilsvil or is it one way in one way out? Do you have to back track to the main trail to continue to Rock Dam or is there anouther way to get there?

Old 06-01-2005 | 10:43 AM
Range Rover

Going to Neilsville is a lot of gravel road miles. Coming out of Neilsville, you can take another route heading to Snyder Park which is gravel roads initially and then turns into forest trail. So LOTS of gravel road. For those of you who used to gas up at the supper club ( can't remember the name ) near Snyder Park, be advised that he no longer has gas available. He sold it out of a tank with a gauge and pump but the State of Wis. got on his case and it would cost him around $14,000.00 to meet their requirements, so he took it out. So no gas there. Get yourself a map at the Black River Power Sports store just east of the freeway on Hwy 54 and get a map there from Eric for $1.00. It shows all the trails including up toward Osseo, Fairchild,all the Jackson Co. trails and all the Clark Co. trails and some I forgot. It is all on one map. That is just past the arrowhead Lodge on the other side of the highway...Dean