Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Marysvale Utah

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 12:36 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marysvale Utah

WE WILL BE DOING THWE ATVJAM IN SEPT 05 IN RICHFIELD THIS YEAR LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE WILL BE THWERE WELL HOOK UP FOR A BEER...

Old 08-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Marysvale Utah

Originally posted by: SDWolverine
New2ATV

How long did it take you to get to the Richfield or Marysville area? I also live in Sioux Falls and was trying to figure the best route and time to leave.

Thanks
Less than an hour and a half for me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just went to the Fish Lake area to ride over the weekend (very pretty, and great trails). However, I have better riding closer to home.

Old 08-06-2005, 11:23 PM
Trailblazer
Default Marysvale Utah

will take us 8 hrs form so cal

Old 08-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Range Rover
Default Marysvale Utah

You might want to try Circleville as well to stay. It is less crowded and the campground there is nice. The owners are fantastic. There are many trails you can access from Circleville as well. You need to take trail 88 and the Beaver Loop. The ride to Bryces National Park is long but fun. It is the Fremont 02 trail on your map. I have been riding down there for the last 6 years and have only touched the surfice of all the trails down there! If you do need to rejet then Jorgensons in Richfield is the place to go. They can take care of most of your needs for ATVs. They sell Honda and Polaris and I believe they just picked up the Yamaha dealership as well.

There is a resort called the Big Rock Candy Mountain between Richfield and Circleville that has cabins, RV hook ups and a hotel. There is also Winklemans a bit further down the road towards Circleville that has a few RV spots and some cabins. They are very ATV friendly also.

Have a great time and once you come out here you will be hooked for life!!!