Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Black river falls Wis.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black river falls Wis.

If you go to Hatfield, there is The Mug just as you get into town by the old roller rink and they serve numerous different hot sandwiches and meals. Follow the signs to the other side of town and there is a resturant in the gas station ( I don't know their hours) and right across the street is The Stones Throw which is kind of a supper club but also serve hamburgers. They are pretty pricey (around $6.95) but are good and about the size of yur head. I went for a ride on the Millston loop a couple of weeks ago about beat myself to death on the whoops. The Clark county is a lot better unless Jackson county has groomed, but seems as though they rarely do. We have had rain showers every day and night for the last bunch of days so don't know what shape the trails are in but is supposed to be through raining now at least until the middle or last of next week so should be alright.

Old 06-14-2005, 11:37 PM
Range Rover

I forgot to mention that in BRF the trail only goes to Dennys but there is also a kind of cheese house right there as you turn in to go to the Arrowhead Lodge or Dennys and they also serve sanwhiches on homemade bread that are really good along with ice cream and other snack foods. The Arrowhead Lodge also has a resturant, but it is kind of a supper club type also. At the rock dam, I think there is also a place to eat and maybe gas also but may HP500efi can tell more about that because I think they have beent there a lot. Hope this helps...Dean

Old 06-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Range Rover

400 club in Millston has food, there is gas also in Millston.

BRF has Perkins, Taco Johns and Subway (Taco Johns and Subway are inside the convienence store). Gas also there. I doubt you will want to go inside the Arrowhead Lodge to grab a bite to eat unless you are super clean.

Pray has a small tavern with good food (forgot the name) and I am told they now have gas.

Hatfield does have the Mug and other places....we usually ride right through up to Dam Lake.

Dam Lake has Ernies Rock Dam Saloon (great burgers) and there is the Rock Dam Inn. Both great places and Rock Dam Inn has gas.

My choices are: 400 club, Mug and Ernies