Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

i found a new place to ride in east texas. liberty, trinity river bottoms

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 09:40 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i found a new place to ride in east texas. liberty, trinity river bottoms

hey, i am not sure if anybody knows about this place here, but i am going to share. i went there last weekend with a fully MX ready cr125 (bad idea, lots of sand.) and a yfz450. i was with a few friends that brought a suzuki utility quad and a 4x4 polaris 2 stroke 250 of some sort. it has a sandy pit opening with some decent dunes and dips. with one big mud hole, then it has lots of trails that intertwine with eachother in the woods. i believe it goes to the river at some point. there is a lot of muddy trails in the woods and i couldn't take the dirtbike through too many because of the huge ruts i was sliding on. it's even got a good swimming hole down there if you wanna cool off. i am going today again with the 98 300 ex i just got yesterday and i am bringing a friend with a crap raptor and another with a polaris trail boss. my other friend is bringing his honda 300 4x4 and i may bring the 98 fourtrax 300 out there for the wife if my uncle lets me. we will meet 2 others up there with that suzuki and a timberwolf. i believe it's going to be a good day. anyway i can get the directions if you want. if you know where the liberty public boat ramp is off of HW 146 right past the trinity river coming from dayton, you may know what i am talking about. just wanted to share and maybe meet some new riding buddies. later

Old 07-01-2005, 04:23 AM
No Ruts, No Glory
Default i found a new place to ride in east texas. liberty, trinity river bottoms

Are you from Spring? I was told they shut that riding area down after the last legislative session made it illegal to ride the creekbeds.

Old 07-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Range Rover

yeah my mom lives in spring, and it is not closed, still very much ridable. i am going this weekend.