Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Cecil County Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cecil County Maryland

yea im up for that to im on carpenters point rd between charlstown n perryville

Old 12-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Range Rover

Holy Crap Megan seems like your posting on all threads. Glad to see you are enjoying the great outdoors on the quad. I read you and Jeff wont be up on the New Years ride. Oh well read the web site and enjoy the photos. So you finally bought a KQ, be carefull. At the way you ride I dont think Mikes twin peaks can handle a rear end shot with the KQ like the one you gave him the other week on the prairie (haha) Anyway practice up and join us for an all day adventure in the PA mountains!! Ride Safe Ride hard Just Ride!!!!

Old 12-25-2005, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: husky100
Holy Crap Megan seems like your posting on all threads. Glad to see you are enjoying the great outdoors on the quad. I read you and Jeff wont be up on the New Years ride. Oh well read the web site and enjoy the photos. So you finally bought a KQ, be carefull. At the way you ride I dont think Mikes twin peaks can handle a rear end shot with the KQ like the one you gave him the other week on the prairie (haha) Anyway practice up and join us for an all day adventure in the PA mountains!! Ride Safe Ride hard Just Ride!!!!
Well look who the cat drug in. Lol. How did you hear about that? I am going to give him the money for a new exhaust the next time I see him. Speedy slammed on his brakes making Mike slam on his breaks and because of the snow I could not stop in time. I just barely tapped him. I'm guessing since you will be on the New Years ride that you will not be able to make it the weekend after that? Merry Christmas everyone!

Old 12-25-2005, 07:45 AM
Range Rover

Yes we had a show and tell session on just the exhaust and then they went on to a couple of light spills you had. None the less it just goes to show how us Marylanders ride. When I took that hard shot to my face I kept getting emails from some of the others that were on that trip saying Mike Tyson couldn't of hit me any harder and then to drive out of the woods for 2 hours was a true test of ummmm not courage maybe stupidity. Anyway face was all sewn up and is all healed. But you still up on all fours and riding strong. Jeff better bump his game up a notch or two with you on the KQ. See you on the trails!! I cant make it the following weekend sorry

Old 12-25-2005, 08:19 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 420Pimp
yea im up for that to im on carpenters point rd between charlstown n perryville
Maybe next weekend, or the next?

Old 12-25-2005, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Ouch. That does sound like it hurt. Well we just got back from riding in the rain. LOL. We went to Marley Pits which neither of us had ever been to before. It was a good time. Except in the very beginning Jeff went over this water which appeared to be shallow and I was right behind him I hear crack. The ice broke and I got a little stuck. Jeff had to winch me out. I will post a pic of it on my pics page. That King Quad is great though. Purrs like a kitten and has all the power to take me everywhere I want to go.

Old 12-25-2005, 11:11 PM
Trailblazer

Just noticed that someome mentioned about riding in West Virginia. If you guy's do any riding in WV, where might you guy's be riding. I grew up on the eastern shore all my life and then I moved to Frederick Md, in 1997 and recently built a new homw and moved to the outskirts of Harpers Ferry WV. Also if you guy's do any local rides let me know I would love to join, also do not mind to travel. Does not matter whether if you guys are riding Utilities or sport quads, cause I could bring either one. thanx

Also I only live 10 min. from the Md. line

Old 12-26-2005, 07:46 AM
Trailblazer

05kfxkingquad;
I'm going to Raneer (I think that's how you spell it) West Virginia less than 2 wks. I've never been but here it's some of the best atv riding on the east coast. If I remember my camera I'll post some pics.

After my west virginia trips I would like to start riding with the Frackville grp. their rides look like nirvana ;-)

bpipes

Old 12-26-2005, 08:53 AM
Trailblazer

Megan;
Yes, I know that hole in Marley Pits, when I first went there a buddy was trying to get me to hit all of the mud holes, I knew he was up to something.

bpipes

Old 12-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

Lol. did you see the pics on my pics page? What sucks its that Jeff made it through fine and then here I come and the ice deceides to crack on me. So I got to start of my ride w/ a very wet right foot. We had a good time though.

Quick Reply: Cecil County Maryland