Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Cecil County Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cecil County Maryland

read bak the forum we talked about alot of places to ride

Old 01-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

what happened to megan

Old 01-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider

Hi all,
I have been in Dallas. Got home LATE last night. We left Friday. Jeff loves the Cowboys so my Christmas present to him was to take him to the game on New Years Day. Unfortunately they lost but we had great seats and a great time overall. I'm back now and ready to ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hope everyone had a great New Years!

Old 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

I use google earth as well.

Old 01-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Ha what a small world. I was there at that game to megan. Cowboys were pathetic. We left after the cowboys made there first touchdown in the third quarter. Oh yea. I was hoping the cowboys would win. You know those redskin blankets they were giving away if you sighned up for a credit card. A friend of mine crossed out the redskin head and put redskins suck under it. Then she put cowboy stars all over the face and wore it like a cape. Man the redskin fans were pi.ssed. I want to go to an eagles game in phili they have the most craziest fans. they have patty wagons and a court setup outside cause so many people get in fights and somtimes get thrown off the top floor. Go Dallas.

Old 01-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Trailblazer

420Pimp;
I went to an Eagles/Miami game on Monday night a few years ago in Miami. The eagle fans took over the stadium, some eagle fans go a bit far they were starting fights with everyone in the section I was sitting. Fortunately a couple of eagle fans traded seats with us, I guess they started to get concerned about our welfare ;-) They started throwing beer at me because I had a Dolphins shirt on. I even got moved in the parking lot twice because eagle fans wouldn't let me park near them. You should go to a Dallas/Eagles game to experience yourself. Myself I'll never go to another Eagle game!

3 days left, West Virginia here I come!

bpipes,

Old 01-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

Eagles r my second favorite team. I grew up in southern jersey. If the cowboys and eagles played i would root for the cowboys but if any 1 else played the eagles i would have a eagles jersey on.

Old 01-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

That is insane because everyone I know that is a Eagles fan hates the Cowboys and vice versa. I would never go watch a game at Eagles stadium. I am fully aware of the fact that the majority of there fans are a bunch of drunk jerks. I have friends who went to the Eagles V's the Cowboys game in Philly (they are Eagles fans) and they said all the eagles fans were cursing at the Cowboys fans and throwing stuff at them. Neither Jeff or I have a very good temper nor would either of us put up w/ this so in order to stay out of the hospital because we got banked by 100 crazed fans I will be flying to Dallas to see games. Is that pathetic or what? Everyone in Dallas is so nice though. I did not hear one Dallas fan put down someone wearing the opposite teams Jersey. Plus everyone was very friendly and out going.
We did another ride in Frackeville yesterday. We did 100 miles so I finally got a real good decent ride on the KQ. The difference in power is amazing. I am sooo happy w/ my purchase. Their were actually 2 other guys on red KQ's too. LOL. I did get stuck once, but I'm blaming that on the fact that I was riding on my stock tires because Jeff has not put my new ones on yet. Any one going on a local ride anytime soon?

Old 01-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Trailblazer

My buddy just bought a brand new KQ, he's taking it to West Virgina with us. From what I here KQ are great, I don't know why I didn't buy one, I guess I just wanted to be different ;-). We won't be doing any local rides until after WV. When we get back if weather permits I"m going to arrange a ride at Tower Hill (NE).

bpipes

Old 01-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

You have a great time in W.V! Take some pics and let us know how the riding is. I want to check out Tower Hill so let me know when you get back.

Quick Reply: Cecil County Maryland