Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Massachusetts riding

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Massachusetts riding

I'd definitely be there, and I know a bunch of my buddies would love to go too. I think its a great idea.

Old 04-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Range Rover

Awesome idea! We could make it an annual ride, too! I'll do my best to be there...checking my calendar right after I type this! I know that the last week of June and the first week of July are no good for me...I'll be away. Any time after that should be good though...Saturdays are good? We can meet at the parking lot around 9:30 (it's a 2 hour drive from NY)...ride all morning...come back to the parking lot and eat lunch...and then ride until dark. Sound good? Oh, and by the way, there's no way in hell I'm riding on the Skyline Trail.

Old 04-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

i'm with crazy steve i aint paying sales tax on my machine either in this state. just because u buy ur machine in nh u should'nt be victimised.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Roody25
Oh, and by the way, there's no way in hell I'm riding on the Skyline Trail.
Ha - I used to ride dirt.. and always rode the Skyline trail on my dirtbike - Fun trail, challenging yes, but fun! However I will never get a chance to on my quad for above stated reasons...

Old 04-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

I'm with Steve on this one too. Mainly, it is just too far for me. The sales tax would be a pain in my butt too. I would probably break down anyway! Hope you guys have a good ride out there.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Trailblazer

It is a long trip from the Cape to Western MA, but if a bunch of you do it I will go. I am going on a couple trips to ME (one at the end of the month and one in May) I am registered in MA and ME...I am not sure why I register in MA, but I do. ME has some awesome trails...you can ride all day and not see the same trail twice. We usually do a 100 miles in a day!

Old 04-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: CraZySteve
Originally posted by: BourneTrailBlazer250
Originally posted by: Tyme
I will ride with anyone...just about anywhere!! Live to Ride, Ride to Live!
The Rappy gets a new rear break rotor (Wave design), new break pads and an oil change tomorrow. After that, i should be ready for the season. I may take it over to the track in wareham and try and dial in the rear suspension...which is long over due.
Nice man my buddies ride there panzy dirt bikes over there all the time, the Shee is hopefully getting a new top end and new brakes all the way around.
Panzy dirtbikes? Come now.. don't be hatin Dirtbikes.. they are off-road riders just like us...
No I mean they are really panzy dirtbikes, xr100's, cr80's, xr80's, yz85, and mabey a cr85. The 85's might be quick but they can be beat easily.

Old 04-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Trailblazer

I don't think I will be heading to Pittsfield either because it is too far for me too, I'm a south eastern guy. Plus, if the Otis Air Base riding works out, I won't ever have to find another place to ride, lots of trails there.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: BourneTrailBlazer250
I don't think I will be heading to Pittsfield either because it is too far for me too, I'm a south eastern guy. Plus, if the Otis Air Base riding works out, I won't ever have to find another place to ride, lots of trails there.
That place is loaded!! It would be a dream come true to ride there and not worry about being shot at!!

Old 04-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

well, including me, i could probably get anywhere from 3 to maybe 7 people to go, its nice, cause its really a short distance from where i live

Quick Reply: Massachusetts riding