Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Massachusetts riding

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Massachusetts riding

I could probably get another guy. That would make 4 of us including me. Problem is that we'd have my 11 year old brother with us on his Grizzly 125...that could slow us down a little.

Old 04-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer

Well, all I know so far about the Otis riding situation is you need a valid driver's license, you need to register with the base, and thats all I know for now, and mabey that's all you need!!! I don't even thing you need to have your atv registered with the state.

Old 04-10-2007, 05:11 AM
Range Rover

Well how about June 2nd.. I am not on-call for work that weekend and have no scheduled stuff going on... Unless you guys have a different date.. I'll keep checking back..

Scott

Old 04-10-2007, 05:17 AM
Range Rover

BourneTrailBlazer250 - I vacation at the cape actually every year at least 2 to 3 times I'm out there. If that's accurate I will bring my quad out on Vaca.. I use to be in the Army National Guard and we had our training there every now and then..

Did you ever hear of Race Point Light House? We stay there sometimes with friends of ours, you can take your 4x4 truck (not sure about quads)on the beach as long as you have a pass..

Old 04-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Scott3710
BourneTrailBlazer250 - I vacation at the cape actually every year at least 2 to 3 times I'm out there. If that's accurate I will bring my quad out on Vaca.. I use to be in the Army National Guard and we had our training there every now and then..

Did you ever hear of Race Point Light House? We stay there sometimes with friends of ours, you can take your 4x4 truck (not sure about quads)on the beach as long as you have a pass..
What town is it in, because I know you can drive your car our truck out on the dunes in Truro and Provincetown, but not your atv's. The Otis Air Base is 45 minutes to an hour away from both of those towns.

Old 04-26-2007, 03:00 PM
Range Rover

Text
Trailblazer--

Here is the link to it: http://www.cr.nps.gov/maritime/light/racept.htm

I think it is only trucks that can go on the beach.

Old 04-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

Check out North East ATV'ers for LEGAL riding in New England.
There are a great bunch of people on the forums and they have big rides planned all year. They are having a big ride on the opening day too. Check it out.

Old 04-28-2007, 08:52 AM
Range Rover

Anyone from the Grafton/Millbury area BEWARE of the powerlines.

Someone got hurt & sued the utility, now Enviro & M.P.D. are ticketing AND towing!!!

ALL because some A****LE could not take responsibility for their own actions.

Rode there for over 25 years, now gone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I wish I could move FAR, FAR away from this useless state!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2007, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

This state really bothers me. The local police just bought three new 4x4 quads to partol the powerlines with. Heck, my neighbor calls the cops on me everytime I start mine up. I am fully withing my rights. Her house it further than 150 ft. away and I run it early in the evening/ afternoon. The cops just laugh.

Old 04-28-2007, 09:40 AM
Range Rover

CDR,

I'm VERY familiar with that scenario! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Some of the biggest whiners on the planet can be found in this lovely state.

Luckily, I found a house that has few neighbors (the ones that are close are normal people....they don't pick up the phone at the drop of a dime). There are guys who ride by the house all the time, though not as much as last year.

Most of the people in this town are decent, blue-collar working-class people who are NOT afraid the world is going to end from "ATV destruction" ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Massachusetts riding