Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Massachusetts riding

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Massachusetts riding

I'm lucky, my neighbor rides. She has a lil track out back for her kids, other than her house, nobody is that close to me. There is a decent amount of riding in this area and I think most people are tolarable. I do see some kids scream up and down the road occasionally and it annoys me because there are enough trails around to get where you gotta go w/o riding up and down the road. I can hit many many trails from leaving my back yard.

Old 04-28-2007, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

West350bruin

Any chance I could come and ride there? I live in Southern NH, But don't mind the drive if it's not to long. Thanks

Old 04-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Range Rover

We had a few guys ripping down the road last year. My neighbor stopped all of them once & told them to mellow out in front of his house. His mothers house is right across the street from him (both houses, and mine are about 5 feet from the street) & all the dust was blowing in her open windows.

He could have called the cops, but went out there & solved the problem on his own. If more people had the ***** to do this, we'd probably have more places to ride!

I always waved to the guys as they went by, & I think that made them think that all my neighbors wouldn't mind if they blew around a corner, wide-open & sideways, dust flying & pipes screaming. One of the guys would do a stand up wheelie up the road after he waved. Better to do that where there are no houses. Saves the rest of us from the backlash.

Old 04-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bansheecraze32
West350bruin

Any chance I could come and ride there? I live in Southern NH, But don't mind the drive if it's not to long. Thanks
I think you'd be better of going to Pittsfield State Forest if your going to travel. The trails I'm talking about aren't exactly legal

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider

There are hardly any GOOD legal trails anymore. No problem I just thought I'd ask.

Old 04-28-2007, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

My biggest problem is that there is a lot of action on my road. One trail comes in about .5 miles up the road and another one goes by my house. There are people riding on the road all the time. It is a paved road and really isn't a problem, but the out of towners fly up and down the road. I would say about 30 people went by today. Some in the 55 MPH range on a road that is marked 25 MPH.

Old 04-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider

my brother went out today, called me to tell me that someone has built a fence blocking access to cross the road. You need to cross that road to get access to the trails.... this sucks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Pro Rider

Do you have a good bumper? lol.

Old 04-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Pro Rider

I'm sure someone will either make a trail around it or break it down.. just got me worried that if this homeowner that put the fence up will call the cops if anyone rides by... There are still other trails I could ride on, but being able to leave your house is awesome..or maybe WAS awesome.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

I know what you mean. I have access to tons of trails through my back woods. The only problem is that there is a new house going in between my land and the trails. The guy who is building it is just going to turn around and sell it, so he doesn't mind me running through there, but I'm worried about the new owners. Maybe I can work some deal out with them.

Quick Reply: Massachusetts riding