Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

New to SoCal and looking for places to go.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to SoCal and looking for places to go.

Sure is quiet lately......I am getting ready for this weekends camping trip.

Old 10-26-2006, 02:03 AM
Trailblazer

Just finished my bike finally!!! Had to buy a new front hub, wheel studs, bearings, seals, two new rims, and a lot of running around to chaparrals, and montclair yamaha for all these goodies but finally got it done. Looks ready for the poker run this weekend. I hope she puts up with the dirt and rocks.

Old 10-26-2006, 04:36 PM
Trailblazer

Yup Putter,
Know how ya feel...Thats why we got our motorhome for the same reason.....We were gonna get a toy hauler, but I already have a big bike / buggy trailer like you do, plus a boat, so the motor home was a quick fix.....easy to set up and all the conveinences of home.....Good luck, nows the time to look....used ones are out there too that people have purchased and found out there too small or just didn't use them or switched to a motor home.....You also have to watch the size, alot of campgrounds have size limits........cause once ya get one they can be used for everything....Mike

Old 10-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Trailblazer

hay all, just wanted to know if anyone is going up to johnson valley this weekend im heading out there to see a crash spot that my fiance made about a month ago. he broke his wrist and is going to be out for about 4-6 months so its just me and im looking for some people to ride with. well let me know whats going on. hope you all have a great weekend. tracy

Old 10-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

who's going to Hungry Valley this Sunday huh? I'll meet up with whomever there................great atv'ing there

Old 10-27-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: atvtracy
hay all, just wanted to know if anyone is going up to johnson valley this weekend im heading out there to see a crash spot that my fiance made about a month ago. he broke his wrist and is going to be out for about 4-6 months so its just me and im looking for some people to ride with. well let me know whats going on. hope you all have a great weekend. tracy
I hope he is doing OK. I know not riding is NOT OK though. You need to try my "secret dune" area near Desert Center. I am packing now and leaving tomorrow about 6:30am. It is a longer drive, but it is over an hour closer than Glamis. Have fun at Johnson Valley. If you find the time, head east about 4 miles to the little dunes out there (from Soggy Dry Lake).
Ride safe and I hope you are not riding alone!

Old 10-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Trailblazer

thanks happy he is doing good i jast cant wait to get back on my bike. well hope to see ya soon out there on the trails

Old 10-29-2006, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider

Had a great time today at Hungry Valley. Great riding weather huh? Daughter and I did some intermediate trails. She did well, she surprised me........anyone up for next Sunday huh? Barbecue probably.........

Old 11-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: atvtracy
Did you go riding? Did you find what you were looking for?
I am going to my "secret dunes" area near Desert Center again this weekend.
Eric

Old 11-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Trailblazer

We're going on a 4x4 riding trip this weekend but I may be able to sneek in a ride next weekend. The week after that I'll be in Dumont.

Quick Reply: New to SoCal and looking for places to go.