Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Haspin acres

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haspin acres

I have a honda recon and my dad has a 2006 john deere gator.We want to go to haspin acres and i wanted to know if my dad would be able to go on the trails at haspin acres i looked at some pics and it looks pretty muddy!!Thats Good news for me but my dads gator weighs a ton and has a low exhaust.so what i wanted to know is would he be able to go on the trails with out boging out and are the hills steep also any tips for muddin o my recon it has itp mudlites on the back and my dads exhaust pipe is abot a foot and a half off the ground

Old 03-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Range Rover
Default Haspin acres

Im heading out there for trike fest june 9 should be a great time! mx races,hillclimb,poker run, If you got a trike you dont want to miss this gathering of three wheelers!!!!

Old 03-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default Haspin acres

yeah i saw an article about that in dirt wheels i want to see the trike mx race that should be fun to watch

Old 03-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Range Rover
Default Haspin acres

ya i know im going to race in it.

Old 03-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Haspin acres

what type of trike you got

Old 03-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Haspin acres

I go to Haspin quite a few times a year, it's pretty good place to find challenge's, but they have gotten muchstricter over the last few years.

Hillclimbingrecon, you dads gator should be able to get around fine, because there is always multiple ways to go. Just make sure you don't get down in a creek bottom where it can't get out without a tow.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Trizin, Im going to try and make it for trike fest this year, it looks like it is getting bigger every year. Hopefully I can find a trike to ride, I would love to compete in some of the events.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Haspin acres

thanks yeah i not sure if he would want to go through any mud pits there cause the thing is so heavy and he says that he dont want to ruin his brand new machine.have you herd of a hill called "devils Backbone' this guy said it was a knarly hill also that bad azz 400ex you got and cool dirt bikes also

Old 03-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Range Rover
Default Haspin acres

trike fest june 9 I think its going to be the biggest year yet because of dirt wheels, and ATVTV is going to be there filming and some old school racers with there vintage machines to talk to!!!! cant wait!!!!

Old 03-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default Haspin acres

Originally posted by: hillclimbingrecon
thanks yeah i not sure if he would want to go through any mud pits there cause the thing is so heavy and he says that he dont want to ruin his brand new machine.have you herd of a hill called "devils Backbone' this guy said it was a knarly hill also that bad azz 400ex you got and cool dirt bikes also
I've climbed "Devils Backbone" many of times. It isn't nearly as bad as some of the hill back in there, but you do have to pick good lanes because of the rocks on the Backbone.

Thanx for the compliments on my machine's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default Haspin acres

Originally posted by: trizinNY
trike fest june 9 I think its going to be the biggest year yet because of dirt wheels, and ATVTV is going to be there filming and some old school racers with there vintage machines to talk to!!!! cant wait!!!!
When it gets closer to that time make sure to start a topic on it if I havn't already, I am really going to try and come this year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Haspin acres