Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Finger Lakes, MO this Saturday, 10-7

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finger Lakes, MO this Saturday, 10-7

Milford Lake last week was a "Blast." Met a lot of folks from the KC area drove out there for some fun. Taylor broke a clutch lever on the Blaster in the first half hour, but I found one in town at the Harley place, and we were back in business by 1 pm. Taylor learned to jump (gallery pic) from goldtoesox, who rode out there with us.

We have high expectations for Finger this coming Saturday, if the rain stays away. Come along with us from the KC area, or meet us there. We'll be the ones with the funky homemade flag holders on our quads. Also my tow vehicle is a maroon 1994 Honda Passport (SUV). Stop by and say hi.

Old 10-03-2006, 03:41 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finger Lakes, MO this Saturday, 10-7

COME JOIN US EVERYONE!! It should be a fun time.. and if it looks like it might rain (or if it is), well.. hope you brought a change of clothes.. haha... i'll be out playing in it either way.. although right now it looks like the weather should on the cool side, but clear.. so thats good.

Our tow vehicle is a silver tan? (pewter sand or something like that.. lol) GMC Safari (like a Chevy Astro)...
if anyone has any ?'s or anything just let us know.. lets get some people together from KC... heck, from anywhere... hope to see some of you out there...

and a big "Rawhide" shout out to Taylor for last saturday (you know what i'm talking bout), and probably a "Yellow Submarine" shout at myself for that day too... lol.. dont let it bother you though, you rode really well the rest of the day, sometimes it just happens..