Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Arizona anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arizona anyone?

Anyone else out there live in Arizona? We live in Fountains Hills and ride the Sycamore Creek & Saguaro lake areas. We are looking for other families to ride with.

Old 01-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Range Rover
Default Arizona anyone?

Hey whats up. I live over in Glendale Kinda by the Arrowhead mall. i ride over by lake pleasent. let me know if you wanna ride. or make a dune trip

Cooper

Old 02-01-2007, 07:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Arizona anyone?

Cool! we go riding at MM 11.5 sometimes. We like that area.

Old 02-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Range Rover
Default Arizona anyone?

Out By lake Pleasent? Ive gone out there a couple times, did a crown king rung on the jeep trail. I will never take my 450 out there again haha. It Suprised me with what it did. Have you ever been out to the dunes. Glamis is only 3 hours away. We just spent last weekend out there. we were out there for four days it was awsome. I got some sweet pics and some Video of some said rails with blown ls1 and twin turbo doing wheelies up Old hill. it was a awsome trip. well let me know if you wanna set up a ride sometime

Cooper

Old 02-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Arizona anyone?

Originally posted by: Mr450Cooper
Out By lake Pleasent? Ive gone out there a couple times, did a crown king rung on the jeep trail. I will never take my 450 out there again haha. It Suprised me with what it did. Have you ever been out to the dunes. Glamis is only 3 hours away. We just spent last weekend out there. we were out there for four days it was awsome. I got some sweet pics and some Video of some said rails with blown ls1 and twin turbo doing wheelies up Old hill. it was a awsome trip. well let me know if you wanna set up a ride sometime

Cooper
Yes, we have ridden our bikes out there, but not our quads. We were suppose to go to Buttercup this past weekend, but ended up going to Laughlin and rode the desert West of there. We are still trying to go to Buttercup soon. Either before or after presedents day weekend.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Trailblazer
Default Arizona anyone?

Just saw your msg in the forum. I live in Surprise. Do you ever make it up Grand to Morristown and left to the river?
Also you can head west over the river and up into the foot hills with plenty of trails.
Never rode Lake Pleasant. What route do you take?
I have a Polaris Hawkeye and its not a scrabbler.

Iggy in Surprise

Old 02-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Range Rover
Default Arizona anyone?

You guys ever ride by Canyon Race Way 99th ave take it all the way past union and all that. its only 15 min away from my house, trails, river bottom. I might go out there sunday and just play around if you guys wanna go.I can meet you at 99th ave and union hills and we can head out. let me know pm me

Cooper

Old 02-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Arizona anyone?

Thanks for the offer Mr450Cooper, but we are working all night and will need sleep in the AM.

Old 03-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Arizona anyone?

Cooper,

My son and I just got brand new quads and went to the Canyon Raceway area this past Friday. Great place to ride with good variety. There had been some rain so that actually made it nicer. Then on Saturday we went up to Wickenburg out on Rincon Road north of downtown. Awesome place. Riding through the canyons and crossing the creek. Lots of sand, rocks, you name it. Lot of fun.

phxflyboy