Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Slade's Park, Surry, Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slade's Park, Surry, Virginia

When we goin' again, HUH< HUH< HUH?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2007, 06:40 AM
Trailblazer

I do believe the next trip is some time in April. I know my March is full

Old 03-15-2007, 07:14 AM
Pro Rider

That's cool, just trying to keep it going, it would be nice to get more people and do a weekday ride, when the place is not so crowded. I mean it wasn't that bad the other day, actually there is never a "bad" day to ride, just some better than others.

Inez, if you are still out there, have you had your bike fixed yet? Misterhappy, how are things at ATV-VA, talking with you about it has kinda sparked my interest in it again.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Trailblazer

I talked with Inez the other day, I think they got it almost fixed.

I was thinking of you guys yesterday as I watched the brush fire burning away. Hope you were all out of the way.

I was thinking the same thing with the ATV-VA... I might have to save up some money to get a membership just to check and see what their 200+ acres is like.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello to Stemcell, Jackmax & Misterhappy. I think we found the problem with my atv. It is in the speedometer and have to order the whole thing. I think its around 250 bucks. It is all made in one part of course so you have to buy whole thing. I think of riding all the time, but looks like March and half part of April is booked for us. Looking maybe to go to WV towards end of April, first of May, if everything gets fixed and we can get time from work. We will let you guys know the dates, but probably will be short notice, week or 2.

We have had so nice days, but we had to stay home and work!

Old 03-16-2007, 02:06 AM
Trailblazer

Howdy everyone-
I look forward to getting another ride together. Mid to late april works for me. I'm going out with ATV-VA Mar. 31 for a group work day. I will let everyone know how the club is.
Late-
MH

Old 03-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

Inez, where is the Polaris dealership in Richmond that you deal with? And name. Also do you have a particular salesman that You deal with? Buying a limited production atv for girl and need to get my name on the list. Thank you. Frank Boyer. Hope all is well.

Misterhappy, do you remember the dealerships name? You had a workday at atv-va this weekend? How did that go?

Old 03-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

Frank, we bought our polaris's at the dealership in Hampton, but were planning to check out the one in Richmond area. I think it is in Mechanicville. I think Misterhappy, may have more info., about the one there. We haven't been riding since our March 3rd ride!!!!! Hope you find a good salesman and if you do, let us know...want another one in the near future.

Old 03-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks Inez, I misunderstood,and thought that you and your husband bought your quads in Richmond. After talking to a bunch of other non-repeat customers of theirs' I am definetely not going to All Outdoors, Your quad working yet? Alright well I'll try Misterhappy, Thanks.

Old 03-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

MISTER HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, GOT A QUESTION, PLEASE SEE EARLIER POST TO INEZ, thanks dude.

Quick Reply: Slade's Park, Surry, Virginia