Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

where we going this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where we going this weekend?

Hey all thanks again for your help with my previous post,
Even after I told my group about the riverside CO legality issues we still packed it up and went to gilman(what happens when you don't your own trailer) =( and wouldn't ya know, ranger. So guess what? we packed it up and headed to whitewater, and wouldn't ya know in about 3 minutes, ranger. By this time it was already noon. I was screaming lets just hot foot it down to occotillo but it was conclusive that it was too far. Lucky for us my buddys cousin owns a ranch in banning with some, excuse me, one nice trail heading up into the hills, nice wide roads and smooth turns, i dont think I was ever out of fourth up or down it was great, just not to technical.

anyways, enough rambling. My buddys getting a 450r this week and we are going riding this saturday. In a previous post I think I heard recon ranger saying a group was heading out to ocotillo this next weekend. Also, exactly how far is occotillo from the inland empire and what are the riding conditions out there, I have heard it is really diverse. Thanks for all the info
Keston

PS I know the landowner of whitewater, he even gave us a permission slip to ride a couple weeks ago but the ranger said it has to be legal and the ranger said he, the landowner, is working on getting the documents legal, so keep your fingers crossed!!!!!