Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode Does anyone know when the next ride is? I heard that there was a porker run in eastern washington this month, anyone know about this????</end quote></div> Hummmm, never heard of one of those, quess Cheech can't participateName:  shocked.gif
Views: 8
Size:  724 Bytes</end quote></div>

Guess Happa didn't read Cheech's post.</end quote></div>

Guess Rod didn't read Dode's post Name:  nono.gif
Views: 12
Size:  234 Bytes</end quote></div>

Oh yeah once again that Kent School district edumaction![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Who luvs U Loic?

And please don't get him started on drinking stories or dating strippers or late night golfing on James hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DS450X

OK - I saw the Flyer... 24 miles

It looks like Fun. Have you guys ridden this course before?</end quote></div>

Cheech probably has. I haven't.

Last poker ride I went on 2MnyToyz piled up his brand new Outlaw into a tree in the first part, Hondablue cracked a case(I think) when he threw a chain halfway through, I landed upside down off a 15' dropoff and bent the crap out of my handlebars and my starter button was so muddy it started sticking, but I finished, and I think Maggiesboy did something to his trike, but I can't remember the other carnage. However, that was down in Capitol Forest(I think). I am pretty sure I haven't been that muddy since. I was VERY thankful 2Mny had his trailer to change in so as to avoid any Happa Trailer Dances. Oh yeah, it was an absolute blast!!![img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>
Yeah I broke the case on the 450 and still finished first Quad in on the short course...absolute blast...

Old 03-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode

Hello PSAR. Does anyone know when the next ride is? I heard that there was a poker run in eastern washington this month, anyone know about this????</end quote></div>

Why yes young(old[IMG][/IMG]) Jedi!

March 22nd Dirty Poker Run

Flyer for Poker Run

Looks to be put on by the same people as Desert 100 race just past Beverly

Preliminarily Brian and I can say we are in for going[IMG][/IMG]

Who else lets make this a nice big PSAR show-up

If we get enough of the youngums I might bring Jake too</end quote></div>

Sounds like fun, Mrs. Toyz even thinks that'd be fun. We're seriously considering it, we'd go over early Saturday morning and ride both days.</end quote></div>

I did start to assemble the 350X yesterday... maybe the Posse could join in [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I might be able to make this....Guess I better get to re-gearing. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I wanna go!!!!</end quote></div>

What about Ray and Jenna? And you can't BREAK anything! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG] You or the quad!</end quote></div>sure take the fun out of it

Old 03-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider

Mark and I are thinking about riding Tahuya on Sunday depending on weather. Anyone else up for a ride?

Old 03-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Last poker ride I went on 2MnyToyz piled up his brand new Outlaw into a tree in the first part, Hondablue cracked a case(I think) when he threw a chain halfway through, I landed upside down off a 15' dropoff and bent the crap out of my handlebars and my starter button was so muddy it started sticking, but I finished, and I think Maggiesboy did something to his trike, but I can't remember the other carnage. However, that was down in Capitol Forest(I think). I am pretty sure I haven't been that muddy since. I was VERY thankful 2Mny had his trailer to change in so as to avoid any Happa Trailer Dances. Oh yeah, it was an absolute blast!!![IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Sounds Like Fun... LOL

Were you Guys Drunk? Lots of carnage...</end quote></div>

Nope, no drinking involved...those are mostly campside stories. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I have heard about one story involving a fish and an apple....Wonder what that was all about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Last poker ride I went on 2MnyToyz piled up his brand new Outlaw into a tree in the first part, Hondablue cracked a case(I think) when he threw a chain halfway through, I landed upside down off a 15' dropoff and bent the crap out of my handlebars and my starter button was so muddy it started sticking, but I finished, and I think Maggiesboy did something to his trike, but I can't remember the other carnage. However, that was down in Capitol Forest(I think). I am pretty sure I haven't been that muddy since. I was VERY thankful 2Mny had his trailer to change in so as to avoid any Happa Trailer Dances. Oh yeah, it was an absolute blast!!![IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Sounds Like Fun... LOL

Nope, no drinking involved...those are mostly campside stories. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I have heard about one story involving a fish and an apple....Wonder what that was all about [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

....this one time at SAND CAMP... "I don't know how many of them it would have taken to kick my ***, BUT I knew how many they were going to yuze...."

Old 03-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250
Sounds Like Fun... LOL
I have heard about one story involving a fish and an apple....Wonder what that was all about [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>
....this one time at SAND CAMP... "I don't know how many of them it would have taken to kick my ***, BUT I knew how many they were going to yuze...."</end quote></div>
That was a great trip. I still have that chair and always pack an extra. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Range Rover

I have never done a poker run before what is it all about? Is everyone camping out there or is it a day trip for most?

Thanks

Old 03-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450

I have never done a poker run before what is it all about? Is everyone camping out there or is it a day trip for most?

Thanks</end quote></div>

It's a trail course that is setup with a series of checkpoints. At each checkpoint you stop and get a card. Prizes are based on what poker hand you end up drawing out of the checkpoints. It's not really a time race, so it's good for all levels of riders. Riders are let onto the course at intervals to avoid a big cluster**** and you can pass or allow people to pass, depending on your ability level.

I don't know this course at all, so that's about all I can contribute on the logistics. I had a great time the last time. I definitely want to ride a few more this year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Range Rover

THis looks like this could be a good time! I might just bring the toy hauler out and camp a couple nights.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread