Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Happa... Put the Chair Down and take a deep breath. (or is that your lazy boy you are swinging?)

I PM'd Josh so the forum did not get garbled up with a million posts. Plus, It would be easier for Josh to read his PM's then to filter through the forum to see who wanted to ride.

I think you made 5 posts to confirm you were riding with Josh. Josh had replied to my PM within minutes and I knew I was good!

Was not trying to be secretive. Just efficient.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

good morning PSAR!

sign up starts at 7:00 am for the poker run right? and you all are talking about a 6:00 AM departure from North Bend? Bikes out at 8:30. I personally do like this time frame.</end quote></div>

I think that will work.

Anyone have different idea or times? I'm easy, just not cheap, yet, atleast!</end quote></div>

North Bend to Mattawa is 124 miles about 2 hours 2 minutes ( according to google maps) So, That gives us about 30 minutes to unload, sign up and be at the riders meeting at 8:30am. Or we can pre-register.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Range Rover

good morning PSAR!

sign up starts at 7:00 am for the poker run right? and you all are talking about a 6:00 AM departure from North Bend? Bikes out at 8:30. I personally do like this time frame.</end quote></div>

I think that will work.

Anyone have different idea or times? I'm easy, just not cheap, yet, atleast!</end quote></div>

North Bend to Mattawa is 124 miles and about 2 hour 2 minutes (according to google maps) That gives us about 30 minutes to unload, sign up and get to the riders meeting at 8:30am.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DS450X

Happa... Put the Chair Down and take a deep breath. (or is that your lazy boy you are swinging?)

I PM'd Josh so the forum did not get garbled up with a million posts. Plus, It would be easier for Josh to read his PM's then to filter through the forum to see who wanted to ride.

I think you made 5 posts to confirm you were riding with Josh. Josh had replied to my PM within minutes and I knew I was good!

Was not trying to be secretive. Just efficient.</end quote></div>

Garbling up the forum with a million posts and sorting through them is what we do. You are posting on the SECOND PSAR thread. The first one was finally so loaded up at 89.500 posts, we moved to another one and locked the old one.
And don't take Happa seriously. We don't...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

So, who's riding with Josh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Who lubs ya Happa?

Old 03-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider

good morning PSAR!

I think that will work.

North Bend to Mattawa is 124 miles and about 2 hour 2 minutes (according to google maps) That gives us about 30 minutes to unload, sign up and get to the riders meeting at 8:30am.</end quote></div>

As long as we make it to riders meeting by 8:30 we should be good. The Poker runs in the past the 2-wheelers think they have first preference and line up first.

I don't mind starting after they all take off, plus its fun picking them off one by one and letting them know they just were passed by a 4-wheeler.

Remember I'm just throwing out these times, and if anyone would like differ just let us know.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well back from the Doc for my foot, took x-rays, I have a bone spur in my heel OH BOY FUN, referred me to a foot doc should be seeing them soon to see what they can do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] did get some pain meds FINALLY so i might be able to make it thru a day of work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Slooooooooowwwwwwwwwww @ work guess all those Boeing workers are saving there funds hope it doesn't come around to bite me!!

Old 03-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider

good morning PSAR!
I think that will work.
North Bend to Mattawa is 124 miles and about 2 hour 2 minutes (according to google maps) That gives us about 30 minutes to unload, sign up and get to the riders meeting at 8:30am.</end quote></div>
As long as we make it to riders meeting by 8:30 we should be good. The Poker runs in the past the 2-wheelers think they have first preference and line up first.
I don't mind starting after they all take off, plus its fun picking them off one by one and letting them know they just were passed by a 4-wheeler.
Remember I'm just throwing out these times, and if anyone would like differ just let us know.</end quote></div>
I say get there go to riders meeting then unload....That way the two whoolers feel really bad when we pass them...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

good morning PSAR!

I think that will work.

I don't want to tell any of you what to do, but I will. That is 107 miles of I-90, plus the few extra miles of state highway driving. I think you are going to be up close to 2 hours travel time, not to mention, any troubles with parking or what not. Leaving North Bend at 6 might cut that 8:30 close. Besides, you have a few (one)people (person)on that list has been tardy, atleast once(?).

Now for the tricky part, run a mucks is prolly shut till 6. I am trying to be helpful, so take it as it is. Note my name is not on the list so I will shut up now.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker
good morning PSAR!
I think that will work.
I don't want to tell any of you what to do, but I will. That is 107 miles of I-90, plus the few extra miles of state highway driving. I think you are going to be up close to 2 hours travel time, not to mention, any troubles with parking or what not. Leaving North Bend at 6 might cut that 8:30 close. Besides, you have a few (one)people (person)on that list has been tardy, atleast once(?).
Now for the tricky part, run a mucks is prolly shut till 6. I am trying to be helpful, so take it as it is. Note my name is not on the list so I will shut up now.</end quote></div>

Who the heck was late? Maybe they were just REALLY early for the next event? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

good morning PSAR!

I think that will work.

Now for the tricky part, run a mucks is prolly shut till 6. I am trying to be helpful, so take it as it is. Note my name is not on the list so I will shut up now.</end quote></div>

Who the heck was late? Maybe they were just REALLY early for the next event? [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I didn't name you, yet.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread