Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DS450X

Happa... Put the Chair Down and take a deep breath. (or is that your lazy boy you are swinging?)

I PM'd Josh so the forum did not get garbled up with a million posts. Plus, It would be easier for Josh to read his PM's then to filter through the forum to see who wanted to ride.

I think you made 5 posts to confirm you were riding with Josh. Josh had replied to my PM within minutes and I knew I was good!

Was not trying to be secretive. Just efficient.</end quote></div>

Larry is just a post HO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DS450XHappa... Put the Chair Down and take a deep breath. (or is that your lazy boy you are swinging?)
I PM'd Josh so the forum did not get garbled up with a million posts. Plus, It would be easier for Josh to read his PM's then to filter through the forum to see who wanted to ride.
I think you made 5 posts to confirm you were riding with Josh. Josh had replied to my PM within minutes and I knew I was good!
Larry is just a post HO!</end quote></div>
I'm a Name:  *****.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  1.2 KB and proud of it Name:  wootwoot.gif
Views: 11
Size:  1.4 KB

Old 03-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy good morning PSAR! sign up starts at 7:00 am for the poker run right? and you all are talking about a 6:00 AM departure from North Bend? Bikes out at 8:30. I personally do like this time frame.</end quote></div>
So quads would depart around 9:00am, that's 3 hrs from North Bend to taking off on the run, sounds like plenty of time to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Anyone interested in purchasing a couple of Attex Superchief 500 6 whoolers? [img][/img]</end quote></div>

possibly

more info please

Old 03-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DS450X Happa... Put the Chair Down and take a deep breath. (or is that your lazy boy you are swinging?)
Name:  haha.gif
Views: 15
Size:  3.7 KBName:  laughoff.gif
Size:  9.6 KBName:  haha.gif
Size:  9.6 KBName:  haha.gif
Size:  9.6 KB Marc Marc Marc, I forgot you're new, sorry about that, I was just Name:  stickpoke.gif
Views: 18
Size:  1.4 KB because I'm alittle Name:  screwy.gif
Views: 17
Size:  1.1 KB You did nothing wrong and I pick on everybody, if I don't pick on ya, I don't like ya Name:  hang.gif
Size:  1.2 KB

Attached Images
File Type: gif
haha.gif (3.7 KB, 8 views)
laughoff.gif (9.6 KB, 5 views)
haha.gif (3.7 KB, 7 views)
laughoff.gif (9.6 KB, 12 views)
Old 03-16-2009, 09:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay Garbling up the forum with a million posts and sorting through them is what we do. You are posting on the SECOND PSAR thread. The first one was finally so loaded up at 89.500 posts, we moved to another one and locked the old one.
And don't take Happa seriously. We don't...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
So, who's riding with Josh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Who lubs ya Happa?</end quote></div>
I'm a Garbler, I like to read myself type [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I tried to be serious one day and it drove everybody crazy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm riding with Josh, but everybody knows that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Who lubs ya Jayna [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well back from the Doc for my foot, took x-rays, I have a bone spur in my heel OH BOY FUN, referred me to a foot doc should be seeing them soon to see what they can do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] did get some pain meds FINALLY so i might be able to make it thru a day of work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] </end quote></div>
Ah, bone spur, that's what I had shreading my tendon. They'll just cut you open, file it down and sew you back up, good to go, back to work in a week, probably in a soft cast/shoe combo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue I say get there go to riders meeting then unload....That way the two whoolers feel really bad when we pass them...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Old 03-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay Who the heck was late? Maybe they were just REALLY early for the next event?</end quote></div> I didn't name you, yet.</end quote></div>
I've always been early, except for that one time I was on time I think I was on time that is I think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

Happa we can take your truck if you want..I was just worried about getting it dirty inside...I will supply the trailer you can tell me where to be and load or we can still meet and load at my shop...If we load at your house the trailer wont be avail. till sunday morning ...you live in too bad an area to leave my quad and Jennas outside...safer in the hood ...people go to nice places like yours to steal stuff...

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread