Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good mornin everyone

Old 09-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

WOW what a long busy day today, woke up @ 2am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], clocked in at 3am clocked out @ 12:15 pm yeah I know I know most peeps work that many hours all the time LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] didn't take my 1st break till I had been there 6 hrs I was pooped when I got home took an hour cat nap & feel alot better. I made a chit load of salads today WHEW
Well tomarrow is the day.....................................I will not know anything about my job, we'll be told day by day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] doesn't help me if I want to go get another but whatever!!

well have a good one, still waiting for Trev to come home from school, bus is taking FOREVER today

Old 09-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Larry, Todd, Kenny trailerpooling to the Naches on the 13th [img][/img]

Todd, I'll give you directions where to meet that morning, it'll be in Buckley, your truck will be parked at Kennys house.

Chris, if you want to go with us, bring your trailer, we'll figure out the connector prior to that Saturday.</end quote></div>

Not sure yet who else may come with me? Possibly 1-3 more friends? I will know closer to the 13th.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Good evening PSAR! Just got back from Denver for 4 days visiting my sister and her new boy friend. Went up to Pikes Peek one day and did some bicycling another. Little different at 5k+ feet! Sis got my first MP3 player, a SanDisck Sansa 4 gig. Works pretty good and I'm having fun down loading music. I need to get some new ear phones though to block out some of the back ground noise. Jayna, I know you had a good pair. What brand do you have?

Old 09-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

I have JVC earbuds and like them.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Good evening PSAR! Just got back from Denver for 4 days visiting my sister and her new boy friend. Went up to Pikes Peek one day and did some bicycling another. Little different at 5k+ feet! Sis got my first MP3 player, a SanDisck Sansa 4 gig. Works pretty good and I'm having fun down loading music. I need to get some new ear phones though to block out some of the back ground noise. Jayna, I know you had a good pair. What brand do you have?</end quote></div>

I bought the Zune headphones for my Ipods. Walmart had them for $40. Very comfortable(and I usually HATE in the ear type) noise cancelling and really good sound. Truly can't hear my quad with them in and the music up. I wear them all the time at work, too. They are wonderful at saving my sanity at the grocery store, too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Hey,,,</end quote></div>
What's up with that? No Mornin? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
You were also 5 minutes late [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

Walker mud in my driveway. Rode a 510 Husky, my bosses bike. I wondered while riding, "If I crash, am I fired?"</end quote></div>

Bike ***!!!</end quote></div>

I made them all laugh with, "Now I have to call my dad and say sorry for riding a bike".

Old 09-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma WOW what a long busy day today, woke up @ 2am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], clocked in at 3am clocked out @ 12:15 pm yeah I know I know most peeps work that many hours all the time LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
9.25 hrs, not a bad day, more than most people work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 Not sure yet who else may come with me? Possibly 1-3 more friends? I will know closer to the 13th.</end quote></div>
Ok

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread