Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

I love the pink plastic on TP's 700!</end quote></div>

ME TOO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

My Aussie Shepherd Sky is missing. I have a really horrid feeling someone may have snatched her. She was out with Taz at 3:30 and now she's gone. I have talked to several of my neighbors already and they haven't seen her. She doesn't just run off, but she is very cute and very friendly.

She's microchipped. I can hold out that she'll turn up, but I am really, really worried. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh man Jayna I'm sorry to hear this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I REALLY hope she shows up, do you think she wandered out of the yard???? Seems wierd someone would take a chance of coming to your gate!! Good luck i'll keep my eyes & ears open just in case!

Old 03-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

My Aussie Shepherd Sky is missing. I have a really horrid feeling someone may have snatched her. She was out with Taz at 3:30 and now she's gone. I have talked to several of my neighbors already and they haven't seen her. She doesn't just run off, but she is very cute and very friendly.

She's microchipped. I can hold out that she'll turn up, but I am really, really worried. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

i am sorry to hear this Jayna,,,i hope she makes a safe return

Old 03-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: donslookin Thank you for the info,, and as far as working on it, I have found a few parts places online,, anong with being able to weld,,lol. I am aslo looking at Craigs list and watching a few other places.... If you all hear of anything, Please let me know. I thank you all for everything</end quote></div> Let us know some basics on U and what U are looking for, also Ur price range and someone might be able to let U know what they recomend or have seen for sale.</end quote></div>
Dang Cheech, he's not looking for a Lady of the Night Name:  laughoff.gif
Views: 34
Size:  9.6 KB

Old 03-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

She's microchipped. I can hold out that she'll turn up, but I am really, really worried. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG] Oh man Jayna I'm sorry to hear this [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG] I REALLY hope she shows up, do you think she wandered out of the yard???? Seems wierd someone would take a chance of coming to your gate!! Good luck i'll keep my eyes & ears open just in case!</end quote></div>

She pops out the corner through the woods onto the road, but doesn't go far, and always comes when called. It's been 3 hours. She hasn't run farther than the neighbors a couple hundred yards up the road since I had her fixed, and again, never stays gone. Taz was barking like something was wrong and had his hackles up when I went back out. Gate was closed, and I didn't notice any cars driving by, but if someone took her, they would have already been gone.

I posted a reward ad on craigslist and I know there are a few folks on here that spend alot of time checking it out, so PLEASE if anyone sees anything about her CALL ME. 425-220-2880.

Sky missing

I don't panic easily, but I just know she's gone and I am really worried. She is very sweet and I am afraid for what someone might do to her.

I am serious about the reward. Sometimes people who are on hard times do stupid things. No questions asked. Just want her back. Thanks everyone.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay My Aussie Shepherd Sky is missing. I have a really horrid feeling someone may have snatched her. She was out with Taz at 3:30 and now she's gone. I have talked to several of my neighbors already and they haven't seen her. She doesn't just run off, but she is very cute and very friendly. She's microchipped. I can hold out that she'll turn up, but I am really, really worried. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
So sorry to hear this news, hope she turns up soon [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Darn it Jayna, I wish we were closer and could help. We hope the best for her safe findings!

Old 03-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/41793942.html

Old 03-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

OK she's back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Soaked, but well. The little CHIT![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I don't know where she took off to for 5 hours, but my heart can't take that kind of worry. I seriously thought she was taken. Ugh, good thing I don't have any human kids. I would be a crazy parent.
Guess it's time to be more diligent about her boundaries.

And now my neighbors all know me a little better as the whistling, hollering, panicky woman with the Aussie. Great.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Thanks everyone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

She's microchipped. I can hold out that she'll turn up, but I am really, really worried. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I hope she turns up, Jayna.

OK, I read to the end! Damn glad she's back! Give her a good talking to about scaring he Mom like that!!!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread