Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 10:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR

Mornin Ten, what cha up to today?

Old 02-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed No posts in over 12 hours! Is this thing working?</end quote></div>
I've been busy with home projects, building Bindi a new Crap Corral [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2008, 10:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Rod should be back tonight or tomorrow, posting should pick up alittle then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Good Morning PSAR
Mornin Ten, what cha up to today?</end quote></div>
Howdy Hap, Was getting ready to leave the house to take Indy for his visits and pick up the wife from work. Made it back and into the coffee drinking phase. Soon to be followed by the reload some ammo phase.

What kind of projects you working on now? Seems like you should have that place about done, did you get your ductwork fixed?

Old 02-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone, mb the bike looks awsome

Old 02-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed What kind of projects you working on now? Seems like you should have that place about done, did you get your ductwork fixed?</end quote></div>
This place will be done in about 30yrs, everytime I turn a corner there's something else I want to work on. I just retaped the ductwork, we'll be getting a new furnace with all new ductwork throughout the house in the next couple of years (after Val gets her real kitchen).

I have to start building a shed next weekend, gotta clear out one side of the garage so I can put my Nephews Bronco (my old Bronco, sold it to him last July) in there. He's in Iraq and his wife decided she needed extra attention from a single active duty member in my Nephews on base house, needless to say, he found out, kicked her to the curb and now I'm keeping his personal belongings till November, when he comes back. Most peeps met him and his wife at Easton last summer.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed What kind of projects you working on now? Seems like you should have that place about done, did you get your ductwork fixed?</end quote></div>

This place will be done in about 30yrs, everytime I turn a corner there's something else I want to work on. I just retaped the ductwork, we'll be getting a new furnace with all new ductwork throughout the house in the next couple of years (after Val gets her real kitchen).

I have to start building a shed next weekend, gotta clear out one side of the garage so I can put my Nephews Bronco (my old Bronco, sold it to him last July) in there. He's in Iraq and his wife decided she needed extra attention from a single active duty member in my Nephews on base house, needless to say, he found out, kicked her to the curb and now I'm keeping his personal belongings till November, when he comes back. Most peeps met him and his wife at Easton last summer.</end quote></div>

Well that really sucks. At least he found out and was able to take some action and had someone to watch his stuff. Good on you Hap. You might take a look on CL in the free section. Seems to me there was a free bolt together kit shed on there a while back. Something in the 10 X 12 foot range. At current lumber prices even if you could find something you had to cut apart you could probably come out way ahead. Tell your nephew "thanks" for us and wish him well.

I thought you had just done a bunch of kitchen work, did it all fall thru the floor and have to be redone? Maybe things would work out better if someone hid your tools! When you get to the new furnace stage I may be able to help you, still have a few connections for buying stuff and that sort of thing. Are you going with a heat pump and heat strips so you have AC as well as heat? There are some really slick package systems that use AC and natural gas as well as heat pumps available now.

Wish I could offer to come help with the construction, maybe in a month or two. Gotta get the back back in shape again.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:10 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Walker Valley today anyone? Vinny and I are thinking noonish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Hap:

How big a shed you going to put up?

Old 02-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Ten,

Kitchen, breakfast area and family room need drywall first, when we can afford it need to buy cabinets and such, so the actual kitchen hopefully will be finished before the end of the year. The new furnace system will include heat pump with a/c and all new ducts, that's about 12k for top performing system, so there's alittle bit of money to come up with before everythings finished. Maybe Val should get a part time job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread