Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

screen cleaner

Old 02-19-2008, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

screen cleaner</end quote></div>

Val will like that!

Old 02-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450
I know I'm to loud but who isn't?</end quote></div>

You must be right, at least that's what we hear every time some group wants to shut down another riding area. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

17 mpg empty and 12 with the toyhauler.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Had to get a cortizone shot in my ankle today, still too much swelling and pain this far post op, back to icing and anti inflamatories. It sucks getting old and having surgeries, things don't heal like they used to 20 yrs ago</end quote></div> what did you do??</end quote></div>
Had surgery on left ankle back in October, bone spur and torn tendent.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Yesterday took one of the dogs to the vet to get blood drawn. She is getting surgery on Friday.</end quote></div>
What are they gonna do?

Old 02-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450 What kind of gas mileage did you get Firerider with your Dodge? For that matter what does everyone else get as far as mileage when towing a trailer?</end quote></div> Haven't towed a trailer with mine yet, but I average 13.6 as a daily driver, 9000 miles, so still not broken-in, hopefully mileage will increase at some point.</end quote></div> LMAO Hap you crack me up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] what would we do w/o you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] heehee YOU DON'T GET GAS MILEAGE W/ A RV!! What you are getting w/o a trailer isn't bad, you towed your little one to Easton didn't you?? Our 34' rv gets better mileage than the 20' the big one is a 454 the little one a 400, probably has to do w/ the new one has overdrive tranny so it's not wound tight the whole way, haven't towed a real load w/ the new one, only 1 quad </end quote></div>
I was referring to my F350 on the gas mileage. Our MH gets 8 mpg, towing my little flatbed trailer with two quads, the gas mileage doesn't really change.

Old 02-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma while pruning my rose bushes, man my Mom's neighbor told me how to prun them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] there ain't gonna be nothing left [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] oh that's how they are supposed to be they say</end quote></div>
I have one little rose bush I cut almost ground level every year, I really don't care for it, but don't want to pull it up. It grows back 6' everytime I cut it back.

Old 02-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450 What kind of gas mileage did you get Firerider with your Dodge? For that matter what does everyone else get as far as mileage when towing a trailer?</end quote></div> Haven't towed a trailer with mine yet, but I average 13.6 as a daily driver, 9000 miles, so still not broken-in, hopefully mileage will increase at some point.</end quote></div> LMAO Hap you crack me up [img][/img] what would we do w/o you [img][/img] heehee YOU DON'T GET GAS MILEAGE W/ A RV!! What you are getting w/o a trailer isn't bad, you towed your little one to Easton didn't you?? Our 34' rv gets better mileage than the 20' the big one is a 454 the little one a 400, probably has to do w/ the new one has overdrive tranny so it's not wound tight the whole way, haven't towed a real load w/ the new one, only 1 quad </end quote></div>

I was referring to my F350 on the gas mileage. Our MH gets 8 mpg, towing my little flatbed trailer with two quads, the gas mileage doesn't really change.</end quote></div>

Well hell Hap.....that's why your getting poor fuel milage, your running gas in them damn things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: KingoftheRaptor I have everyone has been well and all is good, I have been doing farely well and my family too.</end quote></div>
Nice to hear from ya Pete, glad everything's going fairly well for you and your family. What's going on with your shoulders?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread