Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Hap: How big a shed you going to put up?</end quote></div>
10x12

Old 02-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well been out working in the yard all day, got some plants re-planted ect. Ron is still out there using his roto hammer to break up our big pieces of concrete that'll take him forever LOL gives him something to do though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

My brother stopped by w/ my niece for a visit & she got her 1st quad ride on Aunties Kodiak [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] SHE LOVED IT!! Gonna try to post a pic of her so here we go.......................... Hopefully this works cuz she is cuter than poo hahaha don't mind the lady sitting on the quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] she looks like a mad woman oh that's right I AM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

well have a great evening

Old 02-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

WAHOOOO it worked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] kinda small must be cuz it's from my brothers Blackberry but you get the idea [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] This is who I will be babysitting as soon as the house is done, I just went & got the baby powerwheels quad out of storage to clean up & see if the battery will charge, she will be riding SOON haha, it's a Suzuki too

Old 02-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma This is who I will be babysitting as soon as the house is done, I just went & got the baby powerwheels quad out of storage to clean up & see if the battery will charge, she will be riding SOON haha, it's a Suzuki too</end quote></div>
Hopefully Trev won't be jealous, can't imagine having a little one in the house, been a long time for us, maybe someday we'll have grandchildren and get to watch over little ones again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2008, 09:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma This is who I will be babysitting as soon as the house is done, I just went & got the baby powerwheels quad out of storage to clean up & see if the battery will charge, she will be riding SOON haha, it's a Suzuki too</end quote></div>

Hopefully Trev won't be jealous, can't imagine having a little one in the house, been a long time for us, maybe someday we'll have grandchildren and get to watch over little ones again [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Well he does get a little jealous when Nana & I are googling over the top of her LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but he knows the same thing went on w/ DJ & my nephew!!

Old 02-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I told Rod he can come back tonight from Chelan Falls, so he'll pop in here either tonight or early tomorrow afternoon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2008, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450

Weather in Florence couldn't have been better!! We arrived at Honeyman about 2 pm on Friday so we were able to get a ride in before it got dark on us. We were doing some racing down on the flats on Friday and we saw a new Silver Dodge 1500 with it's red and blue lights on coming toward us..... Yeah we thought for sure we were busted but then all of the sudden he turned and stopped a group of guys just sitting not far from us. So when we saw that he was busy with them we decided to go down to the beach to get out of his way!!! I didn't want to start off my weekend with a couple of tickets...... So we did the sea grass trails along the ocean and headed back to camp for some dinner. We did a lot of riding on Saturday and Sunday. We were planning on leaving today and getting back late but we decided to pack up and leave late afternoon on Sunday. We made it back to puyallup in 5 1/2 hours with just one rest area stop. So needless to say we had a GREAT weekend!!! Our next trip is Horsfall for Memorial day which will be my first at Coos Bay.

Has anyone stayed at Sand Frontier campground in Florence right next to Honeyman?</end quote></div>

I will pm you about that campground later after I c atch up if no one has responded.

Old 02-25-2008, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

they don't make parking spaces big truck friendly [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

That is the truth...</end quote></div>

I third that!

Old 02-25-2008, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

Had a superfun time!

Sunday stayed in Reedsport and visited with the family.

Monday, went out to the campground, pulled in no problemo, went riding - it was beautiful.

Tuesday, rainy, took cold medicine and chilled out.

Wednesday, sunny again! Rode rode rode - just ricky and I - Michael's cold moved into his ears - dropped the meds in his ears between my rides with the little guy.

Thursday - not nice - visited with family and chilled. Got some work done.

Friday and Saturday - lots of riding - Michael felt well enough to come too!

This morning it was POURING rain - always fun to load up and get the trailer ready in that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

This was a really smooth trip - backed out of the culdesac on the first try, no problems on the ride down, made great time! All the quads ran good, the trailer worked perfect, hitched back up perfect on the first try [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].........truly one of our better trips - no chaos or dramarama.

Lots of erosion - the beach top trail had a spot in the middle that was all washed out - lots of standing water too - you had to really work to ride from Honeyman to the day use at Goose Pasture.

Oh, and with all the erosion, a new wreck surfaced at Coos Bay, near the new carissa - only this one was actually on the beach - thousands of people had gone right over the top of it unwittingly.

Got a mountain of laundry of course and time to go nighty night - morning comes early in this house.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread