Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 01:11 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Thank you for the info,, and as far as working on it, I have found a few parts places online,, anong with being able to weld,,lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I am aslo looking at Craigs list and watching a few other places.... If you all hear of anything, Please let me know. I thank you all for everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]..

Old 03-24-2009, 05:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Glad to hear that everyone returned to the barn all safe and warm. Sounds like you all had a lot of fun, going to have to get on that site and check out the pictures.

I see they are going to update the site again. Hope it does something about the loading problems I've been having, took nearly half an hour to get this page to load this morning. Only site I visit that has this problem. If, by chance, the new update makes it worse it's been great chatting with you all. Tried to get on to welcome donslookin yesterday and finally gave up after nearly an hour.

Lot's of wind the past couple of days over here as well, really heavy gusts at times and the temps dropped into the low 30's which gave it a real bite. Hope it didn't get that cold on you guys.

Have a great day, going to go meet a couple fellows and harass some coyotes if we can get their attention.

Mike

Old 03-24-2009, 05:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 03-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2009, 10:17 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 03-24-2009, 10:43 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

I just watched the videos from Mattawa. Nice job to Larry and Cheech, and who ever else filmed on sunday. Made me laugh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thank you

Old 03-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

WHEW what a day @ work, was almost ready to go job hunting again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] my big boss called me into her office & we had a nice talk though, things MIGHT be looking up for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Gawd I hope so, I take on WAY TOO much stress for my hourly pay haha so we'll wait & see what happens!!

Just an FYI if anyone knows anybody looking for a job in the foodservice industry, cashiering, food prep ect. go to craigslist & HAVE THEM APPLY we are hiring right now, that includes catering ect. 2MNY tell Jacob if he's still looking to apply thru CL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they have an opening or 2 for a storeroom attendant so let him know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

WOW WQ posted 2 days in a row [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] glad to see ya posting again!!!

Well off to do laundry ect. have a great afternoon all

Old 03-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

good afternoon everyone

Old 03-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: donslookin

Thank you for the info,, and as far as working on it, I have found a few parts places online,, anong with being able to weld,,lol [img][/img]. I am aslo looking at Craigs list and watching a few other places.... If you all hear of anything, Please let me know. I thank you all for everything[img][/img]..</end quote></div>

Let us know some basics on U and what U are looking for, also Ur price range and someone might be able to let U know what they recomend or have seen for sale.

HERE is a good bike and price for a smaller beginner adult that won't need a bike with a ton of power or speed.

But if U are 6ft and 280lbs are aggressive and want to be able to do hill climbs and ride alot of sand dunes then minimum size should be a 400.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

My Aussie Shepherd Sky is missing. I have a really horrid feeling someone may have snatched her. She was out with Taz at 3:30 and now she's gone. I have talked to several of my neighbors already and they haven't seen her. She doesn't just run off, but she is very cute and very friendly.

She's microchipped. I can hold out that she'll turn up, but I am really, really worried. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread