Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S250
A trailer like that would be nice!
I prefer one with a side door and ramp, but if the price is right, I can forgo those options....Like I said, anyone know anyone, the heads up would be appreciated.

Old 05-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by LdyJay
OK, I am shopping for an enclosed trailer. Cheech, what size is yours?
I would LOVE to find a deal like you got, but those are rare...

Anyone run into anyone selling a decent enclosed that will hold 2 quads for a decent price, let me know. Thanks.
I like this one
Dico 16x8 Enclosed Trailer

Old 05-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

A trailer like that would be nice!
Originally Posted by hondablue

Hmmmm, that's kinda cool.

I am leaning more towards a single axle, lighter than my horse trailer, 6x12 or 6x10 or 7x12ish 2k or under. I have a little wiggle room, but not much. I am trying to downsize from the horse trailer but still have somewhere to lock up both quads and tools, etc. Dry and warm for camping....I am not in a hurry and looking for the one that will work best for what I want for a long time to come.... Thanks!!

Old 05-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Hmmmm, that's kinda cool.

I am leaning more towards a single axle, lighter than my horse trailer, 6x12 or 6x10 or 7x12ish 2k or under. I have a little wiggle room, but not much. I am trying to downsize from the horse trailer but still have somewhere to lock up both quads and tools, etc. Dry and warm for camping....I am not in a hurry and looking for the one that will work best for what I want for a long time to come.... Thanks!!

No more horsie trailer?

Old 05-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

No more horsie trailer?
I am actually using the horse trailer for horses enough that it's kind of a PIA to switch over. Not that I ride the quads as much anymore(hoping to change that for the summer), but it would be nice to have a dedicated space for them and that stuff and be able to lock it all up better. They don't both fit in the horse trailer unless I stand one up. Then I am back to having to unload them every time I need to haul the hayburners around.

Got a bit set aside finally, so I am shopping. I don't care for stealerships and there's alot of folks out there downsizing or selling things, I would rather buy privately. Just gotta find the right person with the right stuff who wants some moola in trade.

Figured this was a good place to put out the word since we have several who have run into some great deals. I am shopping around, too.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
stop it,,,stop it,,,stop it!!!!!!! Stop all this talk of camping and riding right now!!!!!!
Sorry man, I feel for ya!
Ya, I feel for him too I just couldn't imagine sitting in a chair for months not being able to camp and ride with all your friends

Old 05-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Jayna,

I'll be on the lookout for trailers for ya, even though I don't spend much time on the computer, I'm sure I can dedicate a few minutes a day on a search

Old 05-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider
Talking

OK, I am shopping for an enclosed trailer. Cheech, what size is yours?
I would LOVE to find a deal like you got, but those are rare...

Anyone run into anyone selling a decent enclosed that will hold 2 quads for a decent price, let me know. Thanks.
Ours is 7x12. Wish it was 2ft longer and had a ramp but for the price I can't complain. And to think I called the guy trying to talk him down in price on a new trailer and he had just got this one back from his brother. And it was 3 weeks after my hernia surgery, Lu and the guy had to hitch it up for me.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by HappaRap
SmokeSmeller, NewRap08 and myself are planning a ride on the 23rd of this month, either to Tahuya or Capitol, anybody interested? If I can get two others, I'll drive and pull my trailer, or if there's 4, I'll drive and borrow somebodys trailer Just gotta find a friend with a 20' trailer
That's the weekend of the Shelton Poker Run! Looks like I will be working that Sat. but considering going on Sun.
Then again I do have three 2-smoke bikes in my garage with topends off. But at least 2 of them are getting bigger jugs and I think I have everything to get them back together here soon.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread