Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Kym, I was with Savon also but after them jacking my rate up every six months, it was getting old. They jacked my insurance up $50 for a speeding ticket. When I have had a clean record for years. I bet you Amica will be able to save you money. Justin also changed and went to Amica he is saving alot to.

Morning PSAR!!

Old 03-27-2009, 10:22 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR

Old 03-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 03-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

For those of you that don't know, which is most of you, I was injured in a fall off a ladder last Friday.
I severely sprianed my ankle and dislocated my shoulder. The shoulder was put back in place by my doc and everything was xrayed and determined that nothing was broken.
Sunday morning I was taking a shower and the shoulder dislocated again when I raised my arm over my head. This resulted in a ride to the hospital in an aid car so it could be put back in place.
I am going to see an orthopedic specialst on Tuesday to determine if I need surgery on the shoulder to keep it from dislocating (I hope I don't).
I am finally getting my head clear of pain meds and am able to get around a little. I'm hoping to be able to walk without crutches soon.
I'm not looking for sympathy, I just wanted to let my friends know what was happeing with me.
Looks like riding is out for me for an extended period of time.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

For those of you that don't know, which is most of you, I was injured in a fall off a ladder last Friday.

I severely sprianed my ankle and dislocated my shoulder. The shoulder was put back in place by my doc and everything was xrayed and determined that nothing was broken.

Sunday morning I was taking a shower and the shoulder dislocated again when I raised my arm over my head. This resulted in a ride to the hospital in an aid car so it could be put back in place.

I am going to see an orthopedic specialst on Tuesday to determine if I need surgery on the shoulder to keep it from dislocating (I hope I don't).

I am finally getting my head clear of pain meds and am able to get around a little. I'm hoping to be able to walk without crutches soon.

I'm not looking for sympathy, I just wanted to let my friends know what was happeing with me.

Looks like riding is out for me for an extended period of time.</end quote></div>

Sorry to hear that rod...Shoulder injuries suck

Old 03-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Looks like riding is out for me for an extended period of time.</end quote></div>

bummer dude [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
take it easy and heal up Rod,,,sucks to be layed up
let me know if I can help you with anything

Old 03-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Morning PSAR!!

Old 03-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Range Rover

Rod,

Bummer...

I have dislocated my shoulder about 10 times. I have had it fall out of socket while I was sleeping. The cartilage in your shoulder that holds it in place is torn so now you must rely on muscles and tendons to keep it in place.

You will learn to not reach for things up high without precaution. Also I rarely sleep with my arms over my head anymore.

I never got the surgery and live with it. Physical Therapy is a good option to surgery.

I cannot throw a baseball like I used to but I can still ride a quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I am sure the surgery has improved but years ago a friend of mine that had the surgery would still throw his shoulder out, if he aggravated it.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider

Rod, get that shoulder healed up so that U can get out there and give Larry some shiz. Like he needs anymore. Hope it all turns out better for U.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Donslooking here is a 97 Lakota 300 that U might be able to low ball them on.
I think Josh might be familiar with them also, I think is daughter has or had one.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread