Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] TGIF big time!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOO sick of going to work @ 3am HOPEFULLY my lead will be back next week!!!!

Rod SORRY to hear of your injury [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] them ladders are dangerous stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hope you heal up quick, sucks your on crutches also that has to REALLY suck w/ the shoulder GEESH!!

Well I'm off to watch the movie BOLT, picked it up today the dog reminds Trevor of Moto haha have a good night

Old 03-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Looks like riding is out for me for an extended period of time.</end quote></div>
Can I have your 480R, I need to put the smack down on some Raptors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue Sorry to hear that rod...Shoulder injuries suck</end quote></div>
What would you know about shoulder injuries, it's not like you've ever ridden above your ability or lost your handle bars and crashed Name:  laughoff.gif
Views: 11
Size:  9.6 KB Name:  jk.gif
Views: 10
Size:  1.3 KB

Old 03-27-2009, 08:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I'm feeling alittle spicy tonight [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue Sorry to hear that rod...Shoulder injuries suck</end quote></div>

What would you know about shoulder injuries, it's not like you've ever ridden above your ability or lost your handle bars and crashed Name:  laughoff.gif
Size:  9.6 KB Name:  jk.gif
Size:  1.3 KB</end quote></div>

Noooooo, He hit a ROCK! Remember? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

Hi everyone! Dropped by to say Hi!
Tuesday was 6 months since the stroke, I'm doing well and still expect a full recovery. As slow as its going, I'm told by the medical people in my life that I'm actually recovering with some speed
I started Driving the 1st of Feb, and that goes as well as can be expected with my left foot. (actually real well) and my endurance is getting better. I still have a foot brace and a cane and the right arm is working better all the time, the next 6 months will show much

Rod, sorry to hear about your fall. I really understand the shoulder thing, I have to really protect mine while the muscles get stronger

later everyone!

Old 03-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider

Hi everyone! Dropped by to say Hi!

Tuesday was 6 months since the stroke, I'm doing well and still expect a full recovery. As slow as its going, I'm told by the medical people in my life that I'm actually recovering with some speed

I started Driving the 1st of Feb, and that goes as well as can be expected with my left foot. (actually real well) and my endurance is getting better. I still have a foot brace and a cane and the right arm is working better all the time, the next 6 months will show much

Rod, sorry to hear about your fall. I really understand the shoulder thing, I have to really protect mine while the muscles get stronger

later everyone!</end quote></div>

Glad to hear you are making good progress in your recovery, Bill. Sounds like you have a good team working with you. Take care.

Old 03-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Nice to hear from you Bill, glad your recovery is going well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2009, 07:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 03-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Rod, tough deal falling off that ladder. Those injuries will take awhile to heal up. Never dealt with a dislocated shoulder but those bad sprains seem to take longer than a broken bone. Wish you the best and don't try to be superman and re-injure things.

Bill, really glad to hear of your progress. SWMBO tells me that since you are continuing to make progress this long after the stroke you have a very good chance of total recovery. Hang in there and keep up the PT, it's vital to regaining control and strength.

Cloudy and overcast here today, at least it's not down into the 20's this morning. We show 42 deg. Hope the wind stays down today, we got blown off that barn we're taking down again yesterday. Spring winds here are kind of like the Ellensburg area, must be why they are building the TAGs here. Grandsons will be spending most of the day with us today which is always a kick. That means Grandma is going to be baking cookies and I get the fallout. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm still looking for tires for the 360, want to stay with the Dunlops that came on it or some other tire that doesn't have excessive traction. I know that sounds strange but I don't want to tear out gearboxes while pulling stuff around, rather have the tires slip. If I don't finds some take-offs I'll have to order some. Where's a good place to buy tires?

News at the coffee counter this morning really sucked, local lady that I've known since childhood passed away yesterday. Nice person and always had a smile. She was 87.

Have a great day folks.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread