Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

I hate to repeat what nwcutie said but yes I also hooked up the water to the trailer to inspect for leaks and found ZERO!!! I aslo filled propane and gas for the onboard fuel station. Does anyone know where you can get replacement gas hoses for the fuel stations? I actually pulled the hose out today and the hose isnt that long would like it to be probably 12-18" longer. I also adjusted my shift lever up a little to accomadate my boots I have been having issues. Gotta love doing something that requires a trip to Sears to buy a tool so instead of buying just one hex wrench the one I needed came in a pack of different sizes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My regular hex wrenches weren't long enough so now I have a nice set of 'T" handle hex wrenches.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie quads are loaded and secured. Cleaning and loading trailer for the trip next week. SAND [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Lucky Dog [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Nice to hear from everybody, ya'll are da bomb [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Where in the heck is everybody?</end quote></div> installing new shelving in the garage majal and arranging them so it makes sense to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
That's what I need to do, install new cabinets and shelving, of course the first thing I should do is get a shed for all the junk that doesn't belong in the garage.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:42 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Wilbur's soup kitchen is open for bidness is 20 mikes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie I wasn't sure if draining all (I hoped) of the water from the trailer was sufficient to keep everything ok. Last year, the lines froze when the trailer was at the shop and they ended up replacing some pipes that burst.</end quote></div>
RV Antifreeze in winter when not using rig, piece of cake, no bursting pipes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2008, 11:53 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

hola' PSAR!

Time to put the babies in bed and get some much needed shut-eye [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450 I also adjusted my shift lever up a little to accomadate my boots I have been having issues. </end quote></div>
I've never been able to shift with stiff boots, that's why I bought SIDI boots, brand new they're extremely flexable, have worked great for 5 yrs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

grilled cheese and tomato,,,steamed brocolli

does it get any better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

ebay strikes again

neoprene seat covers

things on my wish list,,,,,dual battery tray and battery management system,,,,170 amp alternator and Warn HID lights

i guess thats whay they call it a wish list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread