Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Morning PSAR

Jayna sorry to hear Schwab jacked you around glad Discount could help thats why DJ worked for them instead of Schwab cuz they know more & are better
WOW I bet that little trailer was squatting LOL at least you made it!!

Ds450x CONGRATS on the new baby

Well got some of the garden planted yesterday, lettuce, peppers, radishes, watermelon yum now have to get a fence around it.

Well my baby DJ is 19 TODAY :Q:Q:Q can't believe THAT guess I'm getting old LOL

HAPPY B'DAY TO WUNDERBOY

Have a great day all I see sunshine popping out WAHOOOO

Old 05-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Happy Birthday DJ

Old 05-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by DS450X
I should be able to be out riding in a coupla weeks at most. Anyone up for a Tahuya Ride in a couple weeks?
Too soon for me, won't be for about 4 weeks, (unless Val gives me a break for working so hard for her)

Next time I go, it would be sweet to try in ride the entire Tahuya River Trail. Maybe ride it in clockwise from Elfendahl Staging Area, unless we can find somebody that knows the entire trail from start to finish

Old 05-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Congats on the new baby Marc, majority of the credit goes to your wife.

Jayna, shame on you for going off alone like that! Just letting someone know where your going with a wad of cash isn't enough in this day and age IMO. You need to have a buddy system going. Either that or get a concealed carry permit and pack a pistol. Not my place to reprimand you but that scares me. Good find on the tractor, you'll have a lot of uses for it.

Poor Larry! Imagine what it must be like taking care of a newborn full time. You got it easy, Val can tell you what she needs. Payback for when you had your foot bandaged up, she may be taking advantage just getting even. Seriously tho, tell her to heal up quick and she's in our prayers.

Ah, to be 19 again! Doubt if I could survive that whole scene a second time. Happy BD DJ.

Lots of folks getting new toys! Our son picked up an Allis Chalmers "Cub Cadet" garden tractor from an estate sale for $175.00 the other day. Carb kit, new tiller tines add another $150.00 and we've got a garden tilling, yard cart pulling, quad saving, wife can drive it machine. Thing has a one year old 10 HP B&S engine and new tires.

Been putting a new foundation under a garage, going to be our wintertime hobby shop area, and building fence since the weather turned better. Raining today so just hanging around the house and playing with the grandsons. Tough duty. Grandma is rattling pots and pans in the kitchen. Fresh bread and cookies are promised shortly.

Life is good.

Mike

Old 05-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by tencubed
Good Morning PSAR!

Jayna, shame on you for going off alone like that! Just letting someone know where your going with a wad of cash isn't enough in this day and age IMO. You need to have a buddy system going. Either that or get a concealed carry permit and pack a pistol. Not my place to reprimand you but that scares me. Good find on the tractor, you'll have a lot of uses for it.
Life is good.

Mike
I have had a CCP since I was 21 and a couple friends named Sig...But yeah, that was a huge brain fart moment. The guy was very nice and not everyone is out to do bad, but then, ya just never know what's gonna happen anywhere. I have had my own little adrenaline moment on my own property. I do know better! You're dead right though and I would have said the same thing to anyone else.

Old 05-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJ!!! Holy crap! 19? Really?

CONGRATS MARC!!!!!

Thanks Tony, I do need to wander by your shop sometime soon.

Great find on the scrammy Josh..

Happa, Val's lucky to have you. Don't let her read about the suggestion for the nurses uniform, though.

Went out on the first real trail ride of the year on the hayburners yesterday and my girl didn't even die on the water obstacle or bridge, even though she was convinced it was the worst thing on earth until we did it. I am so stoked on how well she's doing in our training. Sure has been fun.

I am headed out to play with my tractor. Have a great day everyone.

Old 05-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by LdyJay
Went out on the first real trail ride of the year on the hayburners yesterday and my girl didn't even die on the water obstacle or bridge, even though she was convinced it was the worst thing on earth until we did it. I am so stoked on how well she's doing in our training. Sure has been fun.
Hummmmm, instead of trading my raptor for a dirtbike, maybe I could trade it for a horsie Name:  giddyup.gif
Views: 21
Size:  809 Bytes

Old 05-03-2009, 07:58 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

well PSAR, today has not been the best day of my life.

My son Justin, who is 14 years old, will not be able to visit this summer like he wants too. His mother has told him he is not allowed to visit, due to the death of her father 2 months ago. Am I missing something? Why does her fathers passing effect my visitaion? I really need a voice of reason here, he is over 12, he wants to come out, I'm paying for the flight... mom says no! What do I do? I honestly need some help with this one before my emotions take control.

Sorry for unloading on you folks.

Old 05-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by maggiesboy
well PSAR, today has not been the best day of my life.

My son Justin, who is 14 years old, will not be able to visit this summer like he wants too. His mother has told him he is not allowed to visit, due to the death of her father 2 months ago. Am I missing something? Why does her fathers passing effect my visitaion? I really need a voice of reason here, he is over 12, he wants to come out, I'm paying for the flight... mom says no! What do I do? I honestly need some help with this one before my emotions take control.

Sorry for unloading on you folks.
that is a tough one Bill. The short answer is try to convince her otherwise nicely.Do you two have any sort of parenting plan set up? the only other way is to do it through the courts. Her father passing away is just a crutch. There is another reason She wants to keep him away. Next summer it will be something else and so on until he is old enough to tell her what he wants to do. Sorry Bill but that is my opinion.

Old 05-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone......sorry maggiesboy i have no ideas on this good luck with that, maybe she will change her mind

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread