Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappaRap
We have a Lace Leaf Maple or Japanese Maple, (which ever you want to call it) that needs to be moved, I've talked to Cindy, (Rod's better half) about moving it, she's given me some great information on the move, but it's really tricky business, I'd probably have it moved by a professional. It's 6' tall, 10' wide and it's right next to the sidewalk along the front of our house. We want to move it away from the house to the corner of our driveway
Yea I wish we would of gotten a professional to do it yours sounds nice sized I would definetly get some help w/ it, they are way too spendy too risk losing, I am leaving the old one in the ground & going to try to feed it to see if it'll come back.

Old 05-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Still hanging around the house, spending too much time in the recliner.
I've read 10 books so far, the last one was 840 pages, took me 4 days.

Can't wait to be able to walk on this foot again.
I could loan you my PS3 if you need something good to do.. Reading will rot your brain

Old 05-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by OneFlyCowboy
I could loan you my PS3 if you need something good to do.. Reading will rot your brain
I had Nate hook up my Xbox to the TV with ATV Fury but have yet to play it, maybe I should give that a try!

Old 05-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Well, today is the turning point in my relationship with my 700R I'm dusting off the cobwebs and putting it up for sale. Times are tough and I would like some home project money. Haven't decided on a firm price, but it will be very fair. I'll offer it up the way it sits (along with the stock swinger and sand tires) and if there are no takers, I'll put the stock swinger back on and sell the T-Dub +4 separately.
Originally Posted by S250
I feel for ya. I know how much you like your rappy. I would love to get a dedicated dune quad but don't have the extra money like evryone else.. Hope you find a nice home for it
You're right, do love it, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I'll probably pick up another sportie in the next couple years, when I can afford to start camping at the dunes again

Old 05-14-2009, 08:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 05-14-2009, 08:49 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Well Tuesday after work I got in an accident. A 62 yr old pulled out in front of me trying to make a left hand turn. There was a jeep in the left lane just slightly ahead of me. He saw the lady starting to go and had time to stop. I didn't. I didn't see her until she was right in front of me. I was only going 20 mph. Her Honda civic is totalled. My truck I'm not sure about yet. It's getting looked at today to see what the damage is. I am going to lose it if they say it's totalled. I love my truck and it was in excellent condition. There wasn't anything wrong with it, except it has alot of miles on it.

After we collided I sat in my truck, trying to figure out if this just happened. Took my seatbelt off and she was SCREAMING, 5 people were on scene by the time I got out of my truck. One guy was calling 911 another lady was helping her. She wasn't bleeding but the ambulance did come and take her to the hospital. Nobody asked me if I was ok. Finally after about 5 mins after the fire trucks being there one guy asked if I was ok. I have two witness's on my side saying she pulled out in front of me. I'm glad it's not my fault, but I'm still bummed about my truck. I'll try to post a picture of it.

I'm very sore. I can't turn my head to the right. I got muscle relaxers, and they helped me sleep last night. I have a mark on my neck from the seatbelt and my chest is strained along with my left leg. Boy do I hate being in an accident!

Old 05-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Pro Rider

I can't figure out how to post a picture, so if you want to see pictures look on my myspace.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR!

Angie sorry to hear of your accident that sucks hope all turns out well!! Also a real bummer nobody asked about you right away good God!! Well at least you didn't have Allyson w/ you.............................did you? Hope you heal up is your truck driveable?

Old 05-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

O DANG Angie just seen the pics of your truck that sucks!!

Old 05-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread