Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DS450X
Grizzly Adams for sure!
When we would stop and take breaks on the trail yesterday, Birds would land on his shoulders and Squirrels, Raccoons and Bears would come out to greet him. It was nuts...
Name:  a_danhaggerty_2-1.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  14.6 KB Name:  clap.gif
Views: 28
Size:  4.7 KB

Old 05-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Happy Memorial Day

Old 05-25-2009, 08:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good morning PSAR!

Too bad the once a year quad kings were messing things up at Moses. Dang hard to control a mob like that. Probably going to end up with more restrictions if those in the sport do not get a handle on it.

We were honored by a visit from a man and his wife that went to school with our youngest son yesterday. Both of them were around the place when they were kids, he way more than she. He has been in the Army for over twenty years now in the Special Forces and is the MSgt of a team. One dang fine young man with many trips to scary places under his belt. He and his wife are the kind of folks that make you feel good just knowing you had some small influence on their youth. Figures on putting in at least another eight years which will give him thirty before he retires. Rod, he said his job was a Zulu 18 whatever that is.

God Bless our Armed Forces and remember what they have done for us this Memorial Day.

Mike

Old 05-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by maggiesboy
Just got HOME from Moses Lake. What a total madhouse! Thousands of people this year. Ray was not Kidding me when he said 20-30 cops on Saturday night. Sunday morning @9:45 when we rolled in there was 12-15 just standing in a group by the popo base camp. Lots of law on hand is not working out for grant county, alot of bad things going on over there.
Moses is always way too crazy Memorial Weekend

Old 05-25-2009, 08:54 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 05-25-2009, 08:56 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by maggiesboy
good very early moening PSAR!

Just got HOME from Moses Lake. What a total madhouse! Thousands of people this year. Ray was not Kidding me when he said 20-30 cops on Saturday night. Sunday morning @9:45 when we rolled in there was 12-15 just standing in a group by the popo base camp. Lots of law on hand is not working out for grant county, alot of bad things going on over there.

Goo night folks,.
Bill, that's too bad things were so crazy over there that you had to come home early. I know a few years back they were limiting the number of people that could go in there on holiday weekends by making them get a pass. I guess they abandoned that idea.

Old 05-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
Good morning PSAR!

Too bad the once a year quad kings were messing things up at Moses. Dang hard to control a mob like that. Probably going to end up with more restrictions if those in the sport do not get a handle on it.

We were honored by a visit from a man and his wife that went to school with our youngest son yesterday. Both of them were around the place when they were kids, he way more than she. He has been in the Army for over twenty years now in the Special Forces and is the MSgt of a team. One dang fine young man with many trips to scary places under his belt. He and his wife are the kind of folks that make you feel good just knowing you had some small influence on their youth. Figures on putting in at least another eight years which will give him thirty before he retires. Rod, he said his job was a Zulu 18 whatever that is.

God Bless our Armed Forces and remember what they have done for us this Memorial Day.

Mike
Sounds like that young man turned out great, I'll have to ask Nate what a Zulu 18 is.

And I do agree, God bless all our young men and women in our military helping to keep us safe and remember those that have fallen. Not only today, but every day.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by HappaRap
I think you'll turn out more like sasquatch!

Old 05-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Great to see 2MnyToyz and Mrs. 2Mny, thanks for stopping by. Those bikes are beautiful!

Old 05-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Now if I could just get my scruff on top to grow like that I'd be TTLP

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread