Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Dang, what a beautiful weekend this has been, today is just gorgeous. Getting alot yardwork done and it looks like next weekend will be another great yardworking weekend, I just can't wait
Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
How many times do I have to tell you, there is no GOOD time to do yard work.
Yeah, I know how you feel about yardwork, I don't love it, but I gotta have a good attitude about doing it if it's gonna get done

Old 05-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

Back from moses lake...Got my dads roof done...What a pain...I only fell once ...Through my dads ceiling...all fixed...to dang hot over there...I ended up with heatstroke(I used to get it all the time so I know the signs)but had to push through so it took me longer than expected...
Oh well all done and wont have to hear about it for 20 years..Only went riding for about 20 min. the whole weekend...too many people and bugs...

Old 05-26-2009, 07:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Ughhhh, back to work Only 4 days though

Anybody not riding this weekend

Old 05-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 05-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 05-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Reiter was alittle packed this weekend but mostly jeeps, 4X4's. It wasn't to bad though, you still could get around. I only rode once as my handlebars are still alittle tweeked. We did a Poker run inside the gold bar nature trails. Ally liked that, she actually fell asleep. We ate alot and enjoyed the weather. Allyson is a true camper!

Old 05-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Anybody not riding this weekend
I'm not!

Old 05-26-2009, 10:29 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 05-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good morning PSAR

Well we had a GOOD weekend NO accidents, NO injurys so that's a good thing!!! Got up to the campground about 7ish Fri. night it was PACKED :Q I was shocked kinda, even the day camp was taken HOW DARE THEM, they actually knew that we go up there alot & that's "our" spot & offered to share but we had our dogs & they had one so we didn't want any commotion!! Luckily DJ's buddy Jeff got there around 1pm & he had gotten the LAST spot, it was on the corner when you come into camp so it was a little small but we got the big bus in there & put the trailer on the road LOL so ended up camping w/ the all the kids but it wasn't that bad they are actually good kids w/ respect for us so that was cool(too bad there were 2 LAZY girls there one being DJ's girlfriend ) but we had fun, went on some good rides, went swimming in the lake weather was AWESOME too bad we weren/'t on the river but oh well we camped haha

DJ & I went on a good ride we traded bikes(I was on the 426) for a bit WOW talk about a cadillac HE rides haha, Elinore is PLUSH on the trails, that poor 426 needs new shocks BAD, we have some stockers in garage we are going to put on. So we bombed on some trails for awhile had fun times, Trevor dumped the Kodiak on it's side once w/ Jeff on the back LOL I missed it but Ron said they got in a rut & he watched neither one of them lean the RIGHT way LOL nobody/nothing hurt goofy kid!!

WE are thinking of selling Trev's Kasea now to get Momma a new trail quad I just want an older 400ex so we will see, if we do that then Trev will ride the Kodiak or 400ex for what he likes to do we will see though

Well have a great day LOTS of cleaning to do

Old 05-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

Had a fun ride with Larry, Mark and Tony on Sat. I really like the Tahuya River trail and think I will explore that area a little more next time I ride. The weather was awesome! Still lot's of water out there and got pretty wet. Saturday Evening I met up with a friend and rode our motorcycles down to his place in Lebam WA. He has 11 acres by a river with a cool place to fly model airplanes. We spent all weekend flying, eating and haning out. On our way down Sat evening he blew his motor in his Royal Einfield motorcycle! I was following him and just before the Cabelas exit his motor blew. I was dodging pieaces of motor and oil but we made it over to the side of the road safely. The rod broke and busted out the front part of the engine which also is part of the frame structure. His bike dropped about 2 inches! So I rode home got the truck and picked him and the bike up. Still had a fun weekend though!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread