Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod No comment, eh?</end quote></div>
I've got a 2:30am get up Monday, besides, I need to use the decent weather tomorrow to clean up the yard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2008, 11:44 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

If any of you go thru Marysville today, please bring TP a bowl of chicken soup. He is still sick, and Grandma's cough syrup isn't cutting it. Chicken soup is the only other known cure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod I would tend to agree, but I wouldn't want to personally attack someone,,,,,,,,,,,just kidding, he's an idiot!!!</end quote></div>
Nice not having to put up with that BS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Time to get that thing muddy!</end quote></div>
Muddy???????????? Are you kidding??????????????? What do you think it is, a ute or something??????????????????

Old 03-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I've been to the "Rock" many times, good pizza for sure, but I've heard Farrelli's is more kid friendly and they have brick oven pizza also. A few southenders have suggested Farrelli's, so I'd like to give it a try [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Well have fun then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just can't see driving 2.5 hrs to go to a pizza joint I have never been to, to sit and watch everyone eat pizza and not be able to because of the diet I am on. I have ate at the Rock and they have items on their menu I can eat....that's why I suggested it, that and they are kid friendly as well. Hope you understand why I'll not be attending.

Randy

Old 03-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Happa Trevor will have to agree w/ you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he's laying in our bed right now watching cartoons, this living in the MH has been good for him, he's not watching as much TV as we have no cable so I told him when Dad & I were his age the only cartoons TO watch were Sat. morning we didn't have Cartoon Network ect. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

SEAN I WILL TALK TO HER TODAY & LET YOU KNOW ASAP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] THANKS for the heads up!!!!!

Well if anyone is bored today LOL you can come help us put in drainage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Come on you KNOW you want too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well everyone have a good day don't work too hard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] TP sorry to hear you are sick[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] just have another one of those haha

Old 03-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I've been to the "Rock" many times, good pizza for sure, but I've heard Farrelli's is more kid friendly and they have brick oven pizza also. A few southenders have suggested Farrelli's, so I'd like to give it a try [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Well have fun then [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] I just can't see driving 2.5 hrs to go to a pizza joint I have never been to, to sit and watch everyone eat pizza and not be able to because of the diet I am on. I have ate at the Rock and they have items on their menu I can eat....that's why I suggested it, that and they are kid friendly as well. Hope you understand why I'll not be attending.

Randy</end quote></div>

Farrelli's website with a menu link Just trying to help! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ya, I hate to attack folks, but man, what else do you call that guy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
It is what it is. We've all called people an idiot at some point.
That dude had a serious bout of cranial rectitus...

Old 03-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun
yes, I am calling this guy an idiot.
WTF was this guy thinking [img][/img][img][/img]
Wish I knew the outcome, cause if he lived he was only a couple inches away from DRT (Dead Right There)
From either augering his head into the handlebars or crushing his chest.

Check out this freaking helmetless idiot</end quote></div>

Good morning PSAR!

Wow...what a video... I cannot believe how some of these people determine what is right and what would definitly be a wrong thing to do. What a good role model for little kids to follow...truely shows powerful thinking on his part for deciding to NOT wear a helmet for a jump like that!

Just my little 'ol opinion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Some were nice enough to want to plan the Pizza party when I could make it, if possible. So I'm more than willing to go anywhere the group decides.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread