Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Wow....Rod and Hap you guys seem to be just spoiling for a fight by picking at old scabs with those comments you made [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Who are we to judge what other people do? We have all done stupid things in our lives.....and learned from them hopefully. If the poor fellow in that video lived thru that, you can bet he learned something from it.

Just my little ol opinion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Randy

Old 03-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27 Wow....Rod and Hap you guys seem to be just spoiling for a fight by picking at old scabs with those comments you made </end quote></div>
Picking a fight with who? You? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I don't care what anybody posts about a video, everybody has the right to their opinion and I respect that right, I just wish people would respect mine. No Harm No Foul Brother [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Morning PSAR

I gotta disagree with you good folks calling that dude making the jump an idiot. IMNSHO he would have to upgrade some to get to that level.

Old 03-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27

Wow....Rod and Hap you guys seem to be just spoiling for a fight by picking at old scabs with those comments you made [IMG][/IMG]

Who are we to judge what other people do? We have all done stupid things in our lives.....and learned from them hopefully. If the poor fellow in that video lived thru that, you can bet he learned something from it.

Just my little ol opinion [IMG][/IMG]

Randy</end quote></div>

OMG. Drama drama drama.
Here we go again.
Since I am the one that started this one, here ya go.........

The definition of and Idiot as defined by the Merriam/Webster dictionary
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Main Entry: id·i·ot
Pronunciation: \?i-d?-?t\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French ydiote, from Latin idiota ignorant person, from Greek idi?t?s one in a private station, layman, ignorant person, from idios one's own, private; akin to Latin suus one's own - more at suicide
Date: 14th century
1usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation
2: a foolish or stupid person
</end quote></div>
Does that guy in that video fit that definition in some way shape or form?
I would submit that he does fit that to the general public. As backed up by the comments posted for that video.

Am I or anybody saying that day in and day out that guy is the dumbest person in the world, in everything he does? NO. I don't know the guy and can't say that.
But I can say he is an idiot in that particular instance.

have I ever fit that definition? Absolutley.
Has anybody ever told me I fit that definition? Absolutely
Have I learned a lesson from whatever I did to fit that definition? Absolutey
Sometimes it takes incidents like that and somebody telling us how smart it wasn't to realize that sometimes we can all be an idiot and have a temporary bout of cranial rectitus.
Do I feel bad for the guy? Absolutely, no matter how bad his injuries were/weren't.
I truly hope he recovered from it and had no lasting effects.

[b]With that said, and all due respect Randy. Have you ever, or will you ever again in your lifetime, say something negative about somebody else? Will you/have you ever say/said that somebody is not very smart for doing something they did? No matter what "term" you use to describe it? Are you saying that you have never passed judgement on somebody for something they did?
Because WOW, if you haven't or never will, you are to be commended and the most upstanding person I have ever met.......

I will concede that mabye that is not the nicest term to use.
So I will reconsider and say that guy is foolish and ignorant.

Old 03-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27 Well have fun then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just can't see driving 2.5 hrs to go to a pizza joint I have never been to, to sit and watch everyone eat pizza and not be able to because of the diet I am on. I have ate at the Rock and they have items on their menu I can eat....that's why I suggested it, that and they are kid friendly as well. Hope you understand why I'll not be attending. Randy</end quote></div>
I checked out Farrelli's menu and they have items I could even chow down on if I were on a diet, (and I kept mine very strict), but I totally understand your feelings, but on the other hand, Farrelli's wasn't written in stone. I just thought we could try something different, especially since it was suggested by other PSARians. If the Rock works better for you, I'm sure nobody would have a problem with that, (myself included), what's most important is that we as friends get together and break bread, (or in this case, pizza dough) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ok PSAR, how about the "Rock" Saturday the 15th at noon?????????????
(The new one in Federal Way, I'll put a link to it in my signature)

Old 03-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27 Wow....Rod and Hap you guys seem to be just spoiling for a fight by picking at old scabs with those comments you made </end quote></div>

Picking a fight with who? You? [img][/img] I don't care what anybody posts about a video, everybody has the right to their opinion and I respect that right, I just wish people would respect mine. No Harm No Foul Brother [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Hap...no not me, you have to know who I am refering to. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion.,my comment had nothing to do with not respecting your opinion, it has nothing to do with the video. I know they were digs about an old wound that does not need to be opened back up on here, and who they were meant to be a dig at. You guys may have your issues with that person, but he is a very close friend of mine and I would prefer not to see that crap start back up on here again. I can't be alone in wanting that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Randy

Old 03-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27 Well have fun then [img][/img] I just can't see driving 2.5 hrs to go to a pizza joint I have never been to, to sit and watch everyone eat pizza and not be able to because of the diet I am on. I have ate at the Rock and they have items on their menu I can eat....that's why I suggested it, that and they are kid friendly as well. Hope you understand why I'll not be attending. Randy</end quote></div>

I checked out Farrelli's menu and they have items I could even chow down on if I were on a diet, (and I kept mine very strict), but I totally understand your feelings, but on the other hand, Farrelli's wasn't written in stone. I just thought we could try something different, especially since it was suggested by other PSARians. If the Rock works better for you, I'm sure nobody would have a problem with that, (myself included), what's most important is that we as friends get together and break bread, (or in this case, pizza dough) [img][/img]

Ok PSAR, how about the "Rock" Saturday the 15th at noon?????????????

(The new one in Federal Way, I'll put a link to it in my signature)</end quote></div>

Don't change places on my account, go where you and the others want,I don't think I'm going to make it anyway.

Old 03-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Range Rover

Wow........

Just let us know where on the 15th and maybe myself and the little one will join the group if you don't mind somewhat of a newbie to join[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2008, 03:34 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

I'd really like to make the pizza feed, but I'll be a touch busy with last minute prepping for Irish Bob's Green Beer Blowout 08'. It starts @ 7:00pm that evening [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Everyone in this forum is invited.....oysters and beer......mmmmmmmmmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

Lets us know where for pizza and when and we will be there. there is a rock in Puayllup also.

wow Reagan has been here a whole week already....almost all moved in...got her into the new daycare and the new school...starts both on Monday...been so busy this week I could'nt even do much on line.

Having 2 girls is exponentially bigger than just 1...who would have known. Always had a lot of empathy for single moms over the last 12 years but now it is raised to a new level...I don't know how they do it.

The doc's are giving my dad a year to live with his brain tumor if he does nothing and 2 to 3 maybe if he does "agressive" therapy....I remember Janets "agressive" therapy..not much of a life...but it is his decision..we are waiting to see....my brother and I are planning a 50th anniversery cruise for the fam to celibrate mom and dads 50th while he is still around.

Anyways...MB hope the news yeasterday doesn't affect your chances too bad.

Q4F...Give me a call some time...let's get the girls together and get Kass some riding tips.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread