Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 09:46 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good morning everyone,

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

looks like a good week to get the X back together

Old 06-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 06-15-2009, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Happy birthday MB!

I turned in the lame kia rondo on Friday. Looked for a car this weekend. Called on about 20 of them and nobody answers or calls back. Very frustrating. My bro and I went and looked at some at dealerships. I fell in love with one but my bro said no. It was actually out of my price range but it sure was a nice Honda accord. I'm driving my sister in laws car this week. Hopefully I will find something, cuz these headaches are driving me insane!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR

Old 06-15-2009, 11:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Good Morning PSAR

I got the Monday back to work blues

Everybody have fun working, playing or just sitting around today
Is it Monday?

Old 06-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by LdyJay
Is it Monday?
O you are BAD LOL, aren't you at the dunes lady :confused;

Old 06-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by Dirtmomma
O you are BAD LOL, aren't you at the dunes lady :confused;
Yup! Sunny and 75 with a light wind. There's spaces open if anyone starts heading south.

My phone died so I am trying out an Iphone. We'll see how cool it really is when I find out if it works at my house next week.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
Kid that is spending part of the summer with our son and his family went for a ride on the 250 yesterday. City boy and didn't know any better went out and rode around in the standing wheat. The wheat is at a point if its tramped down it won't come back up so he did a lot of damage. Seems kind of obvious you don't ride around in standing crops. Kid is 17 but seems to have very little in the way of common sense.
Mike
I had a similar encounter with a corn crop at 17, but did it with a 1970 Mercury Marquis, big ole 4 door boat with a 429, 3 other knuckle heads and myself got lost in a corn field, after a couple of minutes found our way out. I had zero common sense then and not much more now. Now looking back I feel bad about that ride, back then, didn't think too much about it

Old 06-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by LdyJay
Yup! Sunny and 75 with a light wind. There's spaces open if anyone starts heading south.

My phone died so I am trying out an Iphone. We'll see how cool it really is when I find out if it works at my house next week.
Sweet.....on the weather AND the Iphone that is perfect riding weather that's for sure, wish I was there!! Be safe have FUN!! How was Chris' ride down on the bike? Hope all went well.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR

Well I rearranged Trev's bedroom today & organized it he likes it so that's good. Got the outside of the house sprayed for spiders..............................wish I could spray away SNAKES that easy we burned the branches from the trees last night now we need to weedeat the fence line but I'm SURE there are many snakes there still so that counts me outta the weadeaten!!!! As I ran to Ace while Ron was burning I guess the fire dept. drove by, turned around & stopped in front of the house w/ thier lights on, guess you can't burn in Marysville even though we "live" in Everett, guy was nice told Ron to make it "campfire size" haha, Ron wanted to say " you've never seen our campfires" but didn't they left w/o incident haha but we got all the crap burned FINALLY & the yard is looking somewhat better. COME ON DECK!!
Garden is doing great still, I am watering it w/ the soaker hose now I have good lettuce, radishes are already spent I'll have to plant more.
Pork roast is roasting buried in baby red spuds, carrots, & fresh onions

Have a good night all

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread