Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LdyJay
We could head out past the former tree swing to the beach then down to bull run. Maybe down the beach to horsefall beach then over to boxcar?
Then we can stop for icecream on the way back

Old 06-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

Good Afternoon,

LMAO Kym, you sound like me, when it comes to snakes. If I saw one i would be a mile away in a matter of seconds. Justin always laugh's when I see one because I get grossed out, even if it's on tv. LOL Those things are sick and just wrong!

Old 06-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

afternoon PSAR Well tonight is the big Cub Scouts Rain Gutter Regatta & BBQ, got the potato salad made, BIG pan of brownies, BBQ is waiting to be loaded into truck along w/ the "racing track" LOL the boys have little wooden boats & they have to blow them down a 10' gutter full of water to see who's the fastest!! My husband volunteered me to be the cook which is all good Should be a good time!!

Angie, I'll tell you what when I'm on the mower(rider) & I see a snake EVERYONE knows haha I scream like a little girl LOL, DJ always says "Hmmm you musta seen a snake I heard you screaming" I don't care if they are BIG of small I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway well I'll catch ya all later have a great night

Old 06-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by S250
Then we can stop for icecream on the way back
OK I hope it melts ALL OVER your quad & down the front of you LOL j/k

Old 06-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just stopped by to see how things are going here. Still don't have a puter at home (gosh it's only been a short 2 years or so, hahahaa) so I only get on once in a while at work.
Hope everybody is doing well, and those that haven't been are recovering from there injuries/surgeries.
Glad summer is here, finally get to take my annual hiatus from work. I love the kids and the wife having the summer off. Headed to Ocean Shores over the 4th for 4 days, then up the Coast to Pacific Beach state Park for 5 days, home for 2 days, to Fort Stevens in Oregon for 5 days, home for one day to load up quads then to Straddleline for a weekend of racing, home one day to drop off quads then somewhere else for 4 days (maybe a trip to the dunes). I hope, but am sure, everybody else will enjoy their summer........

Old 06-17-2009, 03:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Been doing the WORCS races, yikes is that keeping me busy. Hayley has been doing really good on the Cobra that she was given to use for the season. She's riding that thing at almost 100% all the time, she is loving it but ready for more, haha...
Ash is doing good also. We've been trying to figure out what to do for her this year, so she's ridden a few different classes. But we've settled on her riding the Raptor 250. She is doing good on that, but really limited by the suspension, so once I do that for her, she'll be very competitive. She had been doing great against the 450's in the Womens B class, it's funny to watch the snickers as she rolls up to the line on the 250, LOL. But she holds her own, she was running 2nd out of 5 at Victorville until she decided to have a little get off. Using this season and a prelude for next year.
Also doing some of the Northwest Quad Nationals. Ash will ride the 450 their to get some ride time and get better on that for maybe next year. Hayley hasn't ridded the Raptor 250 on dirt yet, so I'm trying to get her to ride that at the NWQN to learn how to shift.
Jay's (Cheech) son, is also riding the NWQN. Lil Jakie Boy is such a cutie, and boy is he getting that Cobra dialed in. He is riding really well, he is so fun to watch. Unfortunately he broke this weekend at Hannegan, but he'll be back and faster then ever.

Old 06-17-2009, 03:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just a couple pics of Hayley. These are actually pics of posters that a friend of ours made for Hayley.
EDIT: Holy crud those are big pics, sorry..............

Name:  utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjcuanBn.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  52.5 KB

Name:  utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjguanBn.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  107.1 KB

Old 06-17-2009, 03:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Can't believe these 2 cuties turn possessed as soon as the helmet goes on...LOL

Name:  utf-8BSU1HMDAwNzEuanBn-1.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  90.5 KB

Old 06-17-2009, 03:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Wow, ok, that is my monthly quota of posts for the month....
well, maybe I'll say hi on Thursday, but nothing more, really........Just Hi........

Old 06-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone, love the pic's

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread